Lucky

Lucky's Trial Moderator Application

+1 I believe you would make a Great TMOD Lucky i have never clashed heads with you and i was your guard everyday when i was in 996th, even when you would guard with 996th when you were an Rancor you were really nice, mature and responsible i think you would make a fine addition to the staff team

+1, very respectful and dedicated player, does a great job in the IHC and is respectful and open to all different ranks of players. I think he would make an excellent moderator.

Edited by Larko

I don't even know how to explain how great of a leader he is and a wonderful person even the size of this +1 does not explain how great he is.

+1

Lucky's a well-known and trusted individual who, without a doubt, deserves the rank of a moderator.

He received the high rank of a Major General, which means he is trusted within the community.

Maturity is also on point and every interaction has been a splendid and friendly experience.

• Upvote 1

+1

Lucky is a mature, helpful and trusted member of the community. I believe he would do well as a T-Mod if given the chance.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

+1

Just +1 has been an awesome CO from RANCOR to SCAR to IOA to IHC
How isn't this accepted yet

Edited by Joel