Blaster's Ban Appeal (Take 2)

Steam Details

Steam Name: Blaster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155670868 (In default format)

Steam Profile link: I can't get it

In Game Details

In Game Name: ARC-29-B Honor

In Game Rank: Seargent

In Game Regiment: Advanced Recon Commandos (ARC)

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

I cant insert as im on mobile

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: 20th of November 2018

What was the reason for the ban: ALT Account

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

I confess, I wasn't alting, I lied about having my 'other account' banned because I wanted to make a new identity as some people hated me and then Chopz and Carnifex came up to me and then asked me a couple of questions and I lied about alting, which I regret but I did not use any sort of ALT account and I ask to just unban my Gmod account and my forums account named Honor, I am deeply sorry for lying and I just ask to forgive me for the last time and I will challenge myself to be a good non-mingy player

The 2 accounts made under the same IP were my forum accounts)

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

As I have changed now from being an idiot to a non-mingy player and after that, I learnt my lesson not to lie and I ask to forgive me for the last time. I would like to be back into the community.

Edited by Blaster

Ok look, I know I am not supposed to do this, but here goes, be welcome to warn me if necessary.

I just want to point out this: 

Punish me/warn me if necessary

Cheers

-Pendragon

P.S Wont tag anyone so I don't get yelled at (I say as I tag @Carnifex)

P.P.S you say you forgot your rank and reg when you say on your old ban app that you where a SGT rancor...

P.P.P.S you lied about the alt accounts on the Appel...

Edited by Pendragon
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

Positives:

• None

Negatives:

• Obvious that little time was put into the ban appeal
  • Obvious that little effort was put into the ban appeal
    2 hours ago, Blaster said:

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

I confess, I wasn't alting, I lied about having my 'other account' banned because I wanted to make a new identity as some people hated me and then Chopz and Carnifex came up to me and then asked me a couple of questions and I lied about alting, which I regret but I did not use any sort of ALT account and I ask to just unban my Gmod account and my forums account named Honor, I am deeply sorry for lying.

The 2 accounts made under the same IP were my forum accounts)

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

As I have changed now from being an idiot to a non-mingy player and after that, I learnt my lesson not to lie.

• Missed alot of required fields within the appeal itself (Steam Profile Link, Ban notice screenshot) aswell as your in game rank and regiment (both listed on your last application)

Steam Profile link: I can't get it

In Game Rank: I don't know now

In Game Regiment: I don't know now

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

I cant insert as im on mobile

• Spelling Mistakes

Which staff member banned you: Carnifdx

• Using alternate forums account to make the appeal and bypass ban

and I ask to just unban my Gmod account and my forums account named Honor,

The above points show that the user in question 'Blaster' has not put in sufficient enough time of effort into his/her ban appeal which shows a lack of sincere want to be unbanned on the server and be let back into the community. If you were on mobile at the time of creating your appeal you should have waited till you got home and gotten the screenshot of the ban notice to add to your appeal, in regards to your profile link it is easy to open up your google browser and look up how to locate and obtain it. If you truely were sincere in wanting your ban revoked on the server I am sorry but it is not evident within this appeal, my thoughts in no way reflect the feeling or thoughts of the IG staff team however it is my personal opinion on the matter.

Also looking at your previous appeal and the comment made by the admin team in regards to why it was denied, i feel my -1 if justified

- Sully

EDIT: (PS. Just realised im not allowed to post on ban appeals, sorry in advance)

Edited by Sully
4 hours ago, Sully said:

Positives:

• None

Negatives:

• Missed alot of required fields within the appeal itself (Steam Profile Link, Ban notice screenshot) aswell as your in game rank and regiment (both listed on your last application)
  • Spelling Mistakes

The above points show that the user in question 'Blaster' has not put in sufficient enough time of effort into his/her ban appeal which shows a lack of sincere want to be unbanned on the server and be let back into the community. If you were on mobile at the time of creating your appeal you should have waited till you got home and gotten the screenshot of the ban notice to add to your appeal, in regards to your profile link it is easy to open up your google browser and look up how to locate and obtain it. If you truely were sincere in wanting your ban revoked on the server I am sorry but it is not evident within this appeal, my thoughts in no way reflect the feeling or thoughts of the IG staff team however it is my personal opinion on the matter.

Also looking at your previous appeal and the comment made by the admin team in regards to why it was denied, i feel my -1 if justified

- Sully

EDIT: (PS. Just realised im not allowed to post on ban appeals, sorry in advance)

Sums it up for me.

15 hours ago, Sully said:

Positives:

• None

Negatives:

• Spelling Mistakes

- Sully

Hello Sully! 

I was rushing when creating this application and since I was perma banned I don't know which regiment I am in as I might have been PK'ed now and I try my best to fix my grammar as I an foreign 

-Honor