Thoughts on a thing

I have been reading up on info regarding the empire, and i was curious as to why the server doesn't have Grand Vizier Mass Amedda as a player character, considering he was basically the emperor's chief dude (except for vader obviously), the voice of the emperor if you will. Just a thought hope you guys can continue a little chat about this

Edited by Corvo
  • Like 1

I think it’s a really good idea to be honest. You are right, he was the Emperor’s right hand man, and oversaw the massive expansion of the Imperial military. Mainly running administrative duties on Imperial controlled systems.

He could most likely be played as a Regional Government (his administrative purposes), Imperial High Command (because Grand Vizier sounds like a vedy big boi) or maybe even another Royal Representative.

I reckon put a post in the ideas/backstories bit of the forums. 

I beleive they used to have something similar in the past, Royal Representative. This idea however does sound good, so long as the right person is put into the position who is willing to do RP as the charecter and keep it alive

- Sully

3 minutes ago, Corvo said:

@Sully i can think of a few people who would be great in the role, @Jman1308 for example would be a great grand vizier

I would agree with that statement, however that would mean pulling him out of his current role of Grand Moff Tarkin. And personally i dont think there is anyone capable of filling Jmans shoes (who isnt already in a lore or high ranking role) if he were to leave his role as Moff.

Also if this role were to be added i feel an extremely active and trusted member of the staff or management team should start off in the position to 'iron out the kinks' so to speak before offering the role to a member of the community (if they choose to do so that is).

- Sully

1 hour ago, TomCos said:

What about the sentinel droids they were kind of simular

These droids were sent to high ranking imperial officials to notify them of the empire's plans after the death of Emperor Palpatine. I don't want to see fliqqs die.

• Advisor

We currently have In high roles:
IHC - 7
Navy - 3
ISB - 2
Regional Government - 3
Sith - 3/4

On a 128 Player Server we don't need another Role with such high powers making decisions, We use to have it then we removed it. 8% of the server population is currently already a Brigadier +.

4 hours ago, Whitey said:

We currently have In high roles:
IHC - 7
Navy - 3
ISB - 2
Regional Government - 3
Sith - 3/4

On a 128 Player Server we don't need another Role with such high powers making decisions, We use to have it then we removed it. 8% of the server population is currently already a Brigadier +.

That's fair, It was just a thought anyway. But thanks for reading it though @Whitey