Any fixes for this PAC3 Glitch

Question

7 answers to this question

Actually asked this question months back, when I was on my old computer, but received no fix for it. Imposing and Jacko reckoned it was do with people lowering the size of their model or a model underneath 0 and into the negatives. Some people also reckon it’s something to do with your graphic side card, but I have honestly no clue

• Like 1

I’m on my phone so forgive formatting, the only fixes I see for this are to, attempt to re-download Pac3, update your graphics drivers, delete your Pac3 folder in your gmod and/or try and verify your GMod Game Cache.

• Upvote 2

This is happening because of pac users using "Hide mesh". 

This happened to me and I even went on the PAC3 discord but they couldn't find a fix.

You can do the standard troubleshooting steps that Bailey or you can get a new graphics card.

For the benefit of others could you post your system specs?  Could be helpful for identifying the cause if other people having the issue post their specs too, might see some common themes crop up.  I have never encountered this issue myself

I sometimes have this problem too, I always ask people in-game how to fix it and I get the same answer to uninstall PAC3 and reinstall it but I always do it and it works for a time but then goes back to being broken... I'm not sure if it's me but it may work for you, I'm not to sure though. I hope I helped <3

• Haha 1