Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Morgan

I'm leaving

It was cool seeing you as the famous General Hurst for the last couple of weeks you had on the server memoirs were made which I will keep.

Cheers for you wisdom and see you on the flip side @Morgan

Be ready to take an L in both Stellaris, Sins and CSGO(especially CSGO). But alas, all good things must come to an end,I leave you with one final gift my friend, chapters 1 - 3 the Imperial Scriptures.

Scriptures

I can smell you all the way from Australia you stinky minge.

Edited by Robo
  • Like 1

Fuck man, big F. I'll miss you, you were the most intimidating member of ISB when I joined, but you grew to be my favorite. It'll be a sadder place without you on the server, and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. I'll definitely keep in touch, if not only to insult you from time to time.

R.I.P best ISB.

• Upvote 1

Cya Morgan, Gonna Miss you man, Thanks for fixing my pac's. :) Much love, goodluck In the future.

Honestly, teared up a little reading this, I'll miss you man, you were always one of the greats, a good General and a better friend.

Stay safe in California mate.

Cya man, I remember when I first saw you. I was in ISB you were in ISB. I didn’t know who this high ranking dude was. They said you were inactive because you are from America. I said wow. Bye you’ll be missed.

Edited by Ramirez

Damn man, gonna miss you. You were an amazing Bureau Chief in the short time I got to spend with you and I wish you all the best for the future.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post