IG | Community and Server Update 10/12/2018

• Advisor

Hi All,

Here we are... Another day in our virtual paradise that we call Imperial Gaming. I've decided to make this post to give you an update on a couple of things happening about the place as well some Items that need to be covered.

IMPERIAL GAMING 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
As we all know as of tomorrow Imperial Gaming will be celebrating our Second Birthday and I can not thank you enough for the effort that you have all made to this Community to make it what it truly is. As well as a shout out to all current and previous members of the Management Team & our Developers that have put in an incredible effort with a huge amount of self-sacrifice to keep pushing IG in the right direction. But the biggest thanks of all need to go to @Kosmos & @Wolf.

If you didn't know, we recently found the logs from the first month of IG. After a bit of work, I cross-referenced all active players (Played more than 5 Days actively) from that period with our logs now and have come up with a list of people that are still around our great community now. This people may have had breaks over the two years but are still what we like to call the OGs of IG. These people are:

STEAM_0:1:63603954 Bobby
STEAM_0:1:62439256 Buckhop
STEAM_0:1:79626943 JD
STEAM_0:0:27055675 Kassius
STEAM_0:1:17805264 Renolds
STEAM_0:1:67600898 Korr
STEAM_0:1:44379558 Cody
STEAM_0:0:104843059 Crims
STEAM_0:1:100919525 Gusky
STEAM_0:1:179817353 Imposing
STEAM_0:1:167427435 Kosmos
STEAM_0:0:25458159 Mauler
STEAM_0:0:52423713 Moose
STEAM_0:0:90290312 Ridge
STEAM_0:0:58980244 Scheff
STEAM_0:0:83932363 Stone
STEAM_0:1:52838150 Whitey
STEAM_0:0:23047205 Wolf

Each of these people will receive a Special Tag in commemoration of our 2 Year Period.

On top of this we will be having a special event tomorrow night between 6pm to 8-9pm AEDT to celebrate IG... Lets call it a Festive Party shall we say...
During this Period:
-  if you have PAC3 you can come up with your own creative festive PAC as long as its appropriate. 
- Admins will be organising an award presentation
- If it works we will be on a special map during this period
- EMs will organise fun and games and other competitions. 

New Management Team Member
If you haven't heard the announcement, our veryown JMan has now joined the Management Team as a Senior Admin. We have an extremely good Admin Team but JMan has proven himself over and over again as somebody that can be relied upon, Never causes issues and is loved by most of the Community. With this Jman will now take over the PAC3, Media and Content portfolio and Frank will move in to Support, Staff Training and Complaints & Resolutions Portfolio.

New Content
We are currently updating the Content on the server, some of this is currently being fixed during to conflicting add ons, but when complete will become available to members to use with some regiments receiving a change of load out to optimise their usages. Already we have had several Model Changes as well as the automatic STs that are adding some visual effects to the server. If you have any suggestions please forward them to Gusky or Jman.

IHC - Army Applications
Due to some change in IHC we are currently looking for up and coming leaders to step up and move in to the IHC to be the future Major Generals of the Server and push IHC in a new direction. With this we have decided to do a once off and look for new Diamonds in the rough that can be molded going forward.
If you beleive you are suitable for this role and are the equivilant of A Major + / Or the current acting Commanding Officer of your regiment then you may apply. This includes all regiments on the server, including but not limited to ISB, Sith, Navy, Etc.

Applications will close on Wednesday 12th December 2018 at 6:00pm AEST.

Application Link: https://goo.gl/forms/rEgPYx8InQ6GMvOD2

Christmas Period
With the Christmas Period coming up this is usual one of the busiest periods for Imperial Gaming, with this we will be expanded the Moderator Team to allow cover for the increased ours on the server. But what we need is more Event Masters to get us through the increased demand due to longer hours of occupation on the server. If you beleive you are suitable for the role (Even if its just for December / January), have quality event ideas and a true passion then please speak to Welshy and/or submit an application. This is the best way you can help the community during the festive season.

Christmas PAC3
For the Next 15 Days PAC3 Users may inbody the Christmas Spirit and celebrate whatever your religious faith may be, Please remember to follow all Server & PAC3 rules, be respectful to others, And keep your render time around 2. If in doubt speak to JMan or Anix fof further details.

Complaints, Issues or suggestions
If you have any complaints, issues or suggestions for the server to help improve things for yourself or the community as a whole then please speak to an Admin and the idea will be passed up the chain. Otherwise if you wish to do it digitally or you want to stay anoynomous (Managment Team will be the only one with access) then please fill out the following form. Please remember that if you are going to bring up a problem then think about a solution as well, this makes our job so much easier!

Form: https://goo.gl/forms/6EFSAocJb5uOfUYj2

This is all from me but before I go I would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday Period no matter what your religious beliefs are and that you cherious this time with your family and Friends, And I look forward to seeing you all in 2019!

Cheers,
Whitey
Your Friendly Neigbourhood Community Manager.

15 minutes ago, Delta said:

Not sure if I should reply here but 

Keep up the good work whitey we all appreciate the effort you put into the server 

Big thanks from all of IG

Agreed.

I always love reading the update changelogs and announcements

I hope everybody has a good holiday and merry christmas! :) 

JANUARY 2017 REPRESENT!

Thanks for another great update Whitey, always great to watch our continued growth as a community, a growth two years in the making. What an achievement, from all of us.

Here's for another two years!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, SCHEFF said:

JANUARY 2017 REPRESENT!

Thanks for another great update Whitey, always great to watch our continued growth as a community, a growth two years in the making. What an achievement, from all of us.

Here's for another two years!

Scheff the real OG, june 2017 represent for me

- Sully

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Whitey said:

If you beleive you are suitable for this role and are the equivilant of A Major + / Or the current acting Commanding Officer of your regiment then you may apply.

damnit! Guess I'll have to wait till next time...

4 hours ago, Whitey said:

IHC - Army Applications
Due to some change in IHC we are currently looking for up and coming leaders to step up and move in to the IHC to be the future Major Generals of the Server and push IHC in a new direction. With this we have decided to do a once off and look for new Diamonds in the rough that can be molded going forward.
If you beleive you are suitable for this role and are the equivilant of A Major + / Or the current acting Commanding Officer of your regiment then you may apply. This includes all regiments on the server, including but not limited to ISB, Sith, Navy, Etc.

Applications will close on Wednesday 12th December 2018 at 6:00pm AEST.

Application Link: https://goo.gl/forms/rEgPYx8InQ6GMvOD2

Exemption for your inactive, mingy rebellious grandson though right?

• Haha 1
  • Cody locked and unpinned this topic