Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pendragon

Sith Lord Starkiller/Apprentice Galen Marek

Hi all, so I was surfing Youtube (watching some starwars stuff) when I came across this bugger: Here

Now, I do not know the current timeline (like the server timeline, what age are we at) but if my assumptions are correct then he is still who he is (Starkiller not Galen Marek Jedi)

My suggestion is to add Sith Lord Starkiller/Galen Marek (Vaders Apprentice) as a lore character. 

Out of Armour: Link

In Armour: Link

He would only serve Darth Vader and the Emperor. He would serve as Darth Vader's "Weapon" against the Jedi.

Again, as with all my posts/suggestions, Please no hate, This guy is (probably) in our timeline and would fit in well 

Cheers

-Pendragon

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This guy attacked the Emperor and was a SECRET APPRENTICE - Man research this shit before you put it on the Forums

• Facepalm 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

2 minutes ago, Boris said:

This guy attacked the Emperor and was a SECRET APPRENTICE - Man research this shit before you put it on the Forums

When you say please no hate

Seriously though I did not see that, sorry

Also forgot about the "rule of 2" thing... Sorry

Edited by Pendragon

Big no

They aren't canon and we have the normal Sith, Royal and Shadow Guards, Inquisitors, Marauders, and Jedi Hunter Droids. Anymore Sith/Saberwielders would be unnecessary in my opinion. 

• Thinking 1

It's already a lore stretch having the sheer number of saber wielders we already have on one Star Destroyer, we definitely don't need any more IMO

33 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Big no

They aren't canon and we have the normal Sith, Royal and Shadow Guards, Inquisitors, Marauders, and Jedi Hunter Droids. Anymore Sith/Saberwielders would be unnecessary in my opinion. 

Agreed.

8 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

It's already a lore stretch having the sheer number of saber wielders we already have on one Star Destroyer, we definitely don't need any more IMO

I like the idea because in the past we have had these interesting roles, such as Revan, Starkiller, etc. However, they've all been phased out now and we're trying for a more lore-friendly approach to the Sith, so I am going to have to agree with everyone else in regards to saying it's not worth it.

Thanks for the suggestion though, if you have any more, make sure to leave them here, because the only way we as a server and as a community can improve is by taking and thinking about suggestions the community gives to us.

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 2

Sadly as much as this is a great Idea, RP wise galen isint supposed to be walking around on an ISD. He was also the in-direct creator of the rebellion, WELL before rouge one. ( which is the time that the server says its in) It doesent fit in at all. However the servers made some exceptions to the timeline for the sake of fun before, and its worked out pretty damn well so far. Maybe add a role similiar to what Galens was ( that of vaders apprentice but palpy doesent know about that) and to the emp hes just maybe a normal inquis or something? I dont know but having canon galen would break all kinds of lore.

Well damn... I really need to get my eyes checked...

anyway I agree with @Daddle about the secret Vader apprentice acting like an inq but yeah.

overall @Cody can you close this?

thanks guys

-Pendragon

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Well damn... I really need to get my eyes checked...

anyway I agree with @Daddle about the secret Vader apprentice acting like an inq but yeah.

overall @Cody can you close this?

thanks guys

-Pendragon

Hey man, don’t let anybody get you down over this, you had an idea, shared it, that’s all we can ask for, you’re doing your best and attempting to make the server better.

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Hey man, don’t let anybody get you down over this, you had an idea, shared it, that’s all we can ask for, you’re doing your best and attempting to make the server better.

nah, Dosent fit with lore, and most sith have to fit with lore... (most) so yeah

:fiesta_parrot::a-parrot:

IG already had Starkiller at one point I think, but it was donation of course and didnt make any sense with the lore but then there's the argument that IG has it's own lore

6 hours ago, Morgan said:

Big no

I agree im not hating, just doesn't seem right plus if anyone saw him they would have to die.

3 hours ago, Imposing said:

sOoOoOoOoOoOoO SoOoOoOoOoOoOo sOoOoOoOoOoOoO mAnY MaNy SiTh ReGIMeNtS aLrEaDy

Agreed. This comment sums it up well.

Edited by Rickle

4 hours ago, Imposing said:

Good point (nice way of saying it as well xD) I still like daddles idea for a apprentice acting like an inquisitor, or even a trooper. 

Still, I request for this to be closed.

Thanks all

-Pendragon

14 hours ago, Bailey said:

+300

The more ideas the better.

Starkiller in lore is the ONLY true sith other than vader and palpatine. All others are technically count as assassins or force wielders of the darkside unless the server truly acknowledges them as true sith.

It wouldn't be the worst idea to have starkiller because he could as an medium between the "Sith" and Vader, or he could kill all unwanted sith boys, he could be used for other things as well.

It boils down to do you want to add 1 more LORE person to the server or do you just wanna live with the sith you guys have and pretend starkiller doesn't exist which technically he doesn't do to the fact Disney hasn't acknowledge him as cannon at all. 

35 minutes ago, Night said:

It boils down to do you want to add 1 more LORE person to the server or do you just wanna live with the sith you guys have and pretend starkiller doesn't exist which technically he doesn't do to the fact Disney hasn't acknowledge him as cannon at all. 

Apparently the server had him a while back. 

And also it has been discussed (several times, be happy to correct me on this) that the server has its own lore.

22 hours ago, Imposing said:

Agreed