Steam Name: Kwite

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60434533

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081134794

In Game Details

In Game Name: {UNKNOWN}

In Game Rank: N/A

In Game Regiment: N/A

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

image.png.8b5e1c2292575a308414289ce3d6c2d1.png

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Frank

What date did the ban occur: [22/03/2018]

What was the reason for the ban: Advertising

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I do realise this was an idiotic choice after about two weeks and then completely removed everything from my mind. I had been removed from Inquisitors due to inactivity and was told if I did log on that day I would be removed from my position and set back to ST. (I had in fact logged on and I was online for 40 minutes until I was removed from the Inquisitors. I then changed my name to {DarkRP Server} and then said that I was going to be on that server if they needed me. Then I said the following "I might not return to this server, I cannot confirm this. If I do it will be far in the future" then I was permanently banned for Advertising

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I have taken some time to think over the past two months since my last unban appeal, I realised I was posting an unban Appeal for advertising then made an idiotic choice to "advertise" my unban appeal  I do not believe I deserve to be unbanned but I would like to undo my wrong doings and apologise and have a possible second chance of redemption. I sincerely apologise to the community, the staff and the players during the couple of days leading up to my ban and I would love it if I could be accepted back in to the community. Upon starting off I will be on low-profile but slowly I will  involve my self in more role play related situations or events. There is no guarantee that this application will be accepted. I am more than positive it will be denied but if I do get another chance I will try and redeem my old mingy self. Thank you for reading my long paragraphs - Love from Crackers

• Thinking 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/9/2018 at 4:15 PM, Head Coach Frank said:

Hey if you can.Could you please get on teamspeak to discuss your ban

Sure, I will be able to get on tomorrow on 4:05 PM (GMT +10)

Edited by Crackers

5 hours ago, Smoke said:

Don't know if he showed up for the meeting but I believe you deserve a second chance +1

Didn't make the meeting my internet company is messing around with our connection