Apollos T-mod Application

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

I don't understand why is takes so long to accept this application, I might be missing something, but Apollo is the most deserving person of Trial Moderator at this very time.

Yeah, I know. What has it been? 7 weeks? I've seen communities go 1-week max but here I've seen apps go for over a month.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of music, truth and prophecy.  

Truth is, this is taking ages, with no replies, no judgments, from the heavens (High Staff).

Divisionary, a app can take a long time to get accepted or denied. The reason for is the is Apollo might not be ready or good enough in the eyes of high staff such as global admin +. The reason an apps takes so long is because the high staff want to see if he can change and become just right for the position. Or I'm just completely wrong...

But don't worry Apollo your doing good so far!

I've pretty much retired as Mod anyway, would role suits the people who are staying here like you, not moving on like me.

The whole point about being mod, was to up-skill, and I've up-skilled enough, to a point where I should focus on Industry Quals in Database Administration, and that's what I'm going to do. What you need to do, as a Mod is basically take the experience you learn from all the situations you face, to the next Incident, and the next Problem, and the next Task. Your'll learn is so well, that it will become 2nd nature to deal with all the needs and problems of the users, that in time, you might wanna move on yourself. Imperial Gaming is above all, but SWRP is a big community, do well here, become the familiar voice of reason, and you can go anywhere you want for basically years to come.

Edited by -CML- [IG] Divisionary
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

This has been sitting here for a while.

+1 

Friendly and great guy to be around. Would make great staff. Dont know what @Gamma reffering to, doesnt sound good, hopefully its been resolved. Best of luck - Fox

49 minutes ago, Fox/Footloose said:

This has been sitting here for a while.

+1 

Friendly and great guy to be around. Would make great staff. Dont know what @Gamma reffering to, doesnt sound good, hopefully its been resolved. Best of luck - Fox

Thanks. Also Gamma eventually talked to me about that issue, and it turned out that he mistook me for someone else.

1+ Would be a great member of Imperial gaming's staff team. He's a great RP player and is friendly and active. Easy to get along with and can tell the difference easily between joke time and RP time.

Edited by Crims
  • Upvote 1

+1 Crims says it all.

On 8/3/2017 at 2:47 AM, Crims said:

1+ Would be a great member of Imperial gaming's staff team. He's a great RP player and is friendly and active. Easy to get along with and can tell the difference easily between joke time and RP time.

• Upvote 1