How do you celebrate your Holiday Season on IG?

It's me again, I thought I'd bring some light-heartedness into the forums during this Holiday Season, simply because my last post was extremely heavy and I feel like its time for someone to make this post anyway, so the topic today is:

How do you celebrate your Holiday Season on IG?

I'll go first with a really awkward video of my setup and how I like to feel the holiday spirit when chilling on my PC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Dexoys said:

Giant family party that lasts 3 days straight

IMG_1916.JPG.9c0642a65d49fe60b005b78e5a517cd2.JPG

Probably just the tree in the background is enough to get me in "that mood". Always good to have it lit behind ya

Enjoy the Holiday season all!

Edited by Luigi
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Go to parties, get drunk, regret it the next day, do it again every possible time - until the 26th arrives and I pack up and go back to video games

Try not to pull a @Gregis and get a broken nose.

• Like 2

For Immersion
On Christmas, I open my presents and go to church. Afterwards, we go to my aunties house to have a family party. We have lunch (I love the Honey Ham) then exchange presents and eat desserts (I Love The Pavlova). Then I go home and try
to get on my PC before getting swiftly DENIED by my parents. Sometimes we watch a movie. (Polar Express is the best Christmas movie). Christmas is my favourite Holiday.

Anyway:

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
Image result for Christmas

6 hours ago, Anthony said:

Go to parties, get drunk, regret it the next day, do it again every possible time - until the 26th arrives and I pack up and go back to video games

32 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Forgot to mention dressing up in my suit and hanging out with my cat

Image may contain: Anthony Miller, smiling

This is the face of the man fucking yo bitch

'

I leave this godforsaken heat of a Country and fuck off to the Northern Hemisphere for 14 Days. xd 

But yeah lol, Christmas for my family is just like an early Christmas Party, GIfts, Russian Food and Alcohol. Then we leave