In Game Rank:

Private First Class

In Game Regiment:

Death Troopers

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

As of time writing;

image.png.70b596cea9c993d3e1543ae60492df10.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: No I have not.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like to be trusted with PAC as I believe I can make a great Death Trooper PAC model with enough practice. I will take on the wide knowledge from my other Death Trooper's. I would like to be able to use PAC so I can provide a reputable outlook on the Death Troopers and the RP they very strongly focus on. Being able to use PAC would be a first for me, and I will have the dedication to learn, and make some awesome looks.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like access to PAC to create features I believe other players will find unique. I can dedicate myself to learning, as I have a lot of free time on my hands, but no where to practice. I would like that to be on Imperial Gaming. I have seen great examples of other players work and I would like to follow in their footsteps.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve PAC as I would like to show other players my imaginative capabilities and dedication to learn, and there is no time like the present. As there is a first time for everything, I would like to use PAC to create a reputable outlook on the Death Troopers by joining my fellow regiment in their outstanding work.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I cant wait to see you all on the server!

Edited by Predator128
  • Downvote 6
8 minutes ago, Galle said:

1. Don't know you

2. No Pac3 examples

3. Questions fairly short

4. Don't have required playtime

Overall -1

I told you, I have not tried PAC before, why would I have examples?

My questions are the required amount, and for someone with '4 weeks', I haven't seen you around at all. 

• Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, Galle said:

1. Don't know you

2. No Pac3 examples

3. Questions fairly short

4. Don't have required playtime

Overall -1

I agree with galle I recommend you look through some accepted pac applications to see the standard of applications