Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stevo.

I felt like this was the time, so I made this

I've been behind the scenes of this farewell so I don't need to make a big statement for Stevo.

But dude, this is the biggest loss to the community thus far. This is just sad.

Best of luck for everything in the future and keep in contact with us.

o7

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Upvote 1

we will remember you my friend. the community will suffer without you

Widow squad will always remember you

WIDOW SQUAD AT ATTENTION, 11 GUN SALUTE

O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's been a great pleasure being with you Stevo. I know that things between you and I have been rough over the years, but even then you were always someone who was there to talk to, crack jokes with, and be someone to aspire to. 

Your service to the community has been greatly underrated, and I applaud you for doing everything that you have

~ Hornet

• Upvote 1

To the man who encouraged me to come back after O'Hare's reign.

To the myth who created Widow Squad, the elites, the best, the true OGs.

To the legend who got to General as a user.

To the greatest Brigadier the Stormtroopers ever had (sorry Alex).

You are, and always will be, the greatest work associate I have ever had the absolute pleasure and whale of a time to work with.

Lord Ragnarok smiles on you, @Stevo.

Come back soon.

I miss you.

• Upvote 6

Rest easy and rest well, Stevo. In the comparably short time I knew you, I gained an admiration for the adversity you overcame on the server.

You have my eternal thanks for creating Widow Squad, the only regiment that I feel could revitalise my passion for SWRP. I'm blissfully unaware of how IHC operates and the specifics of the work you did in and out of it, but I'm sure there will be dark times ahead as a result of your departure.

Hope whatever it is you pursue next proves fruitful.

Acab

Edited by KarlLockJaw

See ya man, didn't talk to you much but you seemed like a good dude, best of luck with the future. Hope to see you around in the future.

You have been here for the entire time I have and more... You taught me not to minge and you actually taught me how to march in a straight line when I was a ST back in May 2017... I will never forget how much you have done for me no matter how annoying I am, you always put up with me and made me feel awesome about myself and about me leading a regiment (212th). You have always been there to tell many people including me to get up and man the walls or stations to fend off against those pesky Space Mexicans. I will never forget what you did for me and the people in this community. God Speed and keep making reaction videos on your YouTube Channel because they're better than OzzyManReviews ;). Good luck with your future in devours. - Wombatiacus.

You've been an incredible person from my time on IG. See ya Stevo, and Good Luck where the wind takes ya

Stevo you were as rough as they come but i respected you and most of the things you did. 

Despite not having any OOC power you earned your way to the highest rank and spent your time there sticking to what you believed in and doing what you could to help out all the military regiments. 

Good luck with your future and thanks for all you did, we weren't personally close at all but i think you did some good.

(Not that i know all you did being both navy and not that in the know of IHC)

Epic videos almost as epic as the creator xD

But gonna suck not seeing you around to ship hearing you ramble on like a old hag but in all seriousness you saw you rewarded me when you saw my hard work as a ST and gave me a chance to join Widow Squad which was a experience and a half and I thank you for that I hope to see you around the ship again some day.

Bye Stevo, though we really didn't see eachother much I , like rad cop, looked up to you because despite being really influential you had no ooc power which really made me think one day I could achieve greatness.

But enough about me, best of luck in the future stevo 

Saddened to see you go

-Delta <3

Stevo:

One of the first people I ever met back in July of last year, you showed me around the ship, and promptly told me to f*ck off and have fun, you've been the catalyst of this server's regimental development, And I am envious of your commitment to us white trash back in the day.

I enjoyed our time together on this server, watching it (and you) grow to even greater heights, and it pains me to see you move on to different and better things, however the process is natural, and needed for a happy life, so for now, goodbye old friend <3

Best of luck for the future Stevo, you were one of those blokes that was instantly recognisable on the server and it’ll be strange not having you around anymore.

o7

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post