Christmas Giveaway

Hey guys, so, in the spirit of Christmas, as well as in regards to how the server has been going recently I've decided to do a relatively small giveaway by most means, however, one for the people on the server anyway because I think we've been doing super well recently and I want to give back to the community that has graciously welcomed me in over the last couple of Months, even if it has had a few bumps in the road.

So, I'm giving away,

8 copies of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - This is the game that JMan and Morgan play with the Star Wars Mod. It's a large-scale RTS game that's based in Space in a world-by-world situation.

70 sets of Steam Cards - I have 70 sets of Steam Cards which I'm honestly never going to use because I'm at a level that I want to be, and some people like steam levels, so I'm going to be giving them away in sets of 10. This is mainly because I have 1500 items in my Steam Inventory in the Steam tab, so if you want something from there you can have that on top too if you want. Just a background or an emoticon or something. (Inventory)

For anyone curious as well. Steam Cards allow you to craft badges and level up on Steam which lets you use backgrounds, feature things, etc.

To qualify for this giveaway, all you need to do is.

• Be an active member of the community.
  • Leave your In-Game name of Alias and Steam Link in the comments.
  • Leave a preference on which one you would like to win so I can decide on what to give you.

Good luck everyone, sorry I'm not giving away more, maybe closer to Christmas.

giphy.gif

I also found a cringey Merry Christmas Star Wars Gif, so here's that.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Auzii

If I were to possibly win this giveaway I would preferably take the steam cards as I already have Sins Of A Solar Empire and I really enjoy adding onto my profile and making it more unique and 'cool' when I get the chance, I also want to achieve level 50 on my steam profile to fit the theme.

Sully

I'd prefer the steam cards if i were to win, as i would like to reach a higher level so i can use a background on my steam profile as well as explore any other features obtained via having a higher level.

Thanks,

Cold

THIS GIVEAWAY WILL BE ENDING ON DECEMBER 1st at 00:00.

THIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR GIFTS ON THE DAY OF DECEMBER 1ST, AND IT WILL USHER IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON.

• Upvote 1