Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wombatiacus/

In Game Details

In Game Name:《97-82》Wombat

In Game Rank: Captain

In Game Regiment: Chimaera Squad

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 1 Week 6 Days 3 Hrs

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wombatiacus/screenshot/943964003795123048 

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have had 3 warns but they were all before reset and happened last year around June.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I do not have any bans.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

• Imperial Gaming SWRP = Moderator (5 months+)
  • Empire Gaming SWRP = Senior Moderator (5 months+)
  • Ferocity Gaming SWRP = Server Manager/Senior Admin (2-3 months)

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: I believe the purpose of a server Moderator is to help people with their problems, problems that they can’t sort out themselves server side. Moderators help, assist, support and aid any and all players on the server no matter how big or small the problems are, Moderators are expected to do the best of their ability to fix and conclude the problem at hand. Moderators help keep order on the server and not let it fall into chaos. Moderators are to be active and effective when dealing with problems caused by players so that others do not get pulled in and or affected by the results of it. Moderators only deal with these problems to improve players enjoyment and immersion. Moderators are like knights in shining armour who always protect and adhere to player’s problems and assist them when needed to. I was once a Moderator on this amazing server and this is what it felt like to me.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying for Trial Moderator to throw my hat back in ring and begin to help better and improve player’s time on Imperial Gaming. I have done so before and I feel that I can do it again with a bit more maturity this time around. I am applying again because being a Moderator is an amazing experience and I had such a fun experience helping, assisting and aiding player’s in their journeys on Imperial Gaming. It brings me great pleasure to see people enjoying themselves and having fun in a safe non toxic environment that is created by others willing enough to play fair and rightfully. I again want to give back to the staff team for treating me well and making me feel safer in Imperial Gaming.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I believe I can bring passion, courage, patience, kindness and enjoyment to improve the time of not only myself but everyone around me on the server. When it comes down to staff sits I will use all those values to try and swiftly and efficiently diffuse the situation. I want to come across as a friendly approachable person to all players so that they can have better trust in me when handling their problems. I am on everyday for about 5 hours in the afternoon and I am always ready to assist player’s when they need help. I don’t know what makes me this way but I always will find enjoyment through the enjoyment of others, it’s how I’m ‘built’.  

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: I would firstly access logs and check kills sections and see who recently killed 3+ and grab their steam ID and depending on the amount of people they’ve killed give them a warn or pass it onto a higher staff member to ban them. Before that I would warn them for “DC’ing to avoid Staff sit”. If this player comes back onto the server again, I would bring him/her to the top of the ship and ask for an explanation for his/her actions. If the player doesn’t know what he/she did wrong then I will carefully and calmly explain to him/her what he/she did wrong. Depending on how many people he/she has killed I would hand out a warn or a higher staff would punish him/her accordingly.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: I would firstly bring the member who is being bullied and ask them to explain their side of the story and ask them questions like why are they being bullied, what reasons does someone have to bully you and how long has it been going on for (Hopefully not long). Once I’ve gathered enough information for the member being bullied I would then bring the bully and ask him/her why he/she is acting the way he/she is towards this person. If the reasoning isn’t good I would then firmly tell them to STOP the bullying and if it continues I would warn the bully and if it continues further, I would go to higher staff to ban for a certain amount of time. If the bullies answer is justified (Any reason to bully someone is never justified, do to others as if it were to yourself.) I would then pull them both up to say sorry and to never do it again. If it continues I would then pull them both back up and again verbally warn them if it isn’t serious, if it is I would warn the aggressor (The person who started the bullying back up). I would try to do this quickly and efficiently, and try not to involve anyone that is not needed involved, involved to avoid mass confusion and stop further arguments.  

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would immediately record it and take photos as evidence of the higher staff abusing their powers. Once I feel that I have gathered enough evidence to put towards this staff member I would then go to the Whitey or Chopz and tell them what this staff member has been doing, why what they’re doing is wrong and give them the evidence of the staff member abusing their powers. This would then mean the staff member who is abusing their powers looked over and closely monitored for their actions.Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I immediately go to chat logs and record everything with Video and screenshot images and send that to higher staff. Once this is done (if the player isn’t banned already) I would then quickly pull them to the top of the ship and calmly ask them why they would threaten to DDOS the server and how that could/will end for them in the end result, that end result being nothing good. If the player is in distress I would try to calm down and not provoke the player and ask them why they are this way. If the player is not fit to be on the server I would then give higher up staff the all clear to ban the player for threaten to DDOS the server, destroying others time on the server and making the developers have to pull the server back-up, wasting everyone's time. I’ve done this before and it has worked but the player wasn’t complying so the player got permanently banned. Threatening to DDOS the server is a direct violation of the rules and the player should be punished accordingly.

Things you can and cannot do/rules:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.

5. False information can lead to your application being denied.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).

10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

I understand and I agree to the rules.

Information

If you don't know me, my name is obviously Wombat (Say's it on the title) I am the Acting Commander of Chimaera Squad and a user/ex-moderator. I came to this server on the 04/01/2017 and my 2 year anniversary of my time on the server is coming up. If anyone want's to have a chat or needs someone to talk to... I'm your guy. Also do point out and let me know if I have any spelling mistakes, repeats or grammar problems in my application, just quote it and put it out in a quote down in a post below along with your response if you want <3.

Terms

I, Wombatiacus, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Thank you for reading, - Wombatiacus.

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Carswell said:

I will be giving this a massive +1 because

• He is mature and active
  • Has had prior experience
  • Is very professional 

Best of luck,

Carswell

Couldn't say it better myself, best of luck to you Wombat.

• Upvote 1

1. Abandoned IG and his Moderator role for EG

2. Comes back to IG when EG dies

3. Personally don’t trust you at all, I may or may not be mistaken but before you officially came back you were acting pretty immaturely (although i can’t remember the exact circumstances)

4. Were you not staff on Uncanny?

5. I think that you’ll pretty much abandon the server again if another big server comes out.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

3. Personally don’t trust you at all, I may or may not be mistaken but before you officially came back you were acting pretty immaturely (although i can’t remember the exact circumstances)

5. I think that you’ll pretty much abandon the server again if another big server comes out.

Lol. Agreed 

Neutral.

My opinion is definite, good commander, awesome moderator on both here and EG, cool guy and trustworthy.

Was given senior moderator and left the server and came back after it started to die BUT I will let that slide as the good outweigh the bad.

Good luck buckeroo

Edited by Dexoys
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Twinkie said:

17 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Was a great Staff Member before, I trust him with the position again.

Neutral.

• Upvote 1

Hello Wombat, You are a great guy and everything, i have nothing against you but i do recall from when EG started that someone in management said if you leave you dont come back into the team again. I think there could be a second chance card for anything you just have to wait a couple more turns.

As you are showing your becoming decicated to the server again i would say by New Year, if your still around i will +1 you, but sadly I will not be support this application. -1

Good Luck

ANiX

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, ANiX said:

Hello Wombat, You are a great guy and everything, i have nothing against you but i do recall from when EG started that someone in management said if you leave you dont come back into the team again. I think there could be a second chance card for anything you just have to wait a couple more turns.

As you are showing your becoming decicated to the server again i would say by New Year, if your still around i will +1 you, but sadly I will not be support this application. -1

Good Luck

ANiX

^

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, ANiX said:

Good Luck

ANiX

I understand why you have said this but I was never informed that If I leave the staff team I am not allowed to come back. If I were told this prior to me leaving I would have never left. Thank you for your response though. I will ask Whitey about it and see if this is true. Whitey was the last management I was talking to while I was resigning. I even informed him I was resigning.

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Thinking 1