Ragnar

Ragnar's Tier 1 PAC3 Application

+1 

• Great Guy in game
  • Good Pac3 examples
  • Very Mature
  • Trustworthy
  • Shown he can improve himself in many ways if given a chance
  • All my interactions have been positive.

On 11/26/2018 at 3:44 PM, Ragnar said:

Why are there so many of them?

+1 Nice guy, ehhh alright PAC3 creations and a nice app (without the A things)

On 11/25/2018 at 8:57 PM, Ramirez said:

+1, I know you’ve spent some time creating these and dedicated some effort. I believe you would do well with PAC. These are basic but show you are starting to understand the features of PAC. Hopefully you keep at it and create some really nice PACs. Good Luck.

+1 agree with what is stated above

+1-

I love these.

Subtlety is something I absolutely admire in people's PAC creations. Too many times have I seen (and I'm guilty of this also) people blowing their PACs out of proportion, to the point where it breaks RP and ruins immersion. You however have gone for a far more subtle, and distinct direction. Something I absolutely adore. Good luck.

On 2/12/2019 at 12:25 PM, Stark said:

- Mature, loyal, dedicated and trustworthy

- All interactions have been positive

- Shown an ability to learn and improve

Pac Ideas shown are pretty basic, but they show an understanding of PAC and that's what matters.

Reasons stated above, i give it a big fat +1. More good PAC users = more immersion.

+1

Your answers are good, However, your Pac examples are somewhat basic I would like to see what you can do with the new 996 skin. you are a nice member of the community you never have anything bad to say also an ex-staff member as well so you have proven you can be trusted.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:05 PM, Ubermolen said:

+1 

• Great Guy
  • Good Pac's
  • Very Mature
  • Trustworthy

On 2/15/2019 at 12:35 PM, Ubermolen said:

+1 

• Great Guy
  • Good Pac's
  • Very Mature
  • Trustworthy

+1

Due to the fact that Ragnar is:

• A responsible member of the IG Community and wont abuse PAC3
  • Great at creating RP (As stated above)
  • A well known member across the Community
  • A mature person and wont construct things irrelevant towards RP
  • And I know for a fact that he is eager to begin using PAC and enhancing not just his own but possibly those that 
    have PAC3 as well.

Good Luck     :)

On 11/26/2018 at 3:57 PM, Ramirez said:

+1, I know you’ve spent some time creating these and dedicated some effort. I believe you would do well with PAC. These are basic but show you are starting to understand the features of PAC. Hopefully you keep at it and create some really nice PACs. Good Luck.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol what I haven't +1'd this yet? I'm an utter disgrace. This dude be using my own PACs and all.

+1

Although my PACs have been heavily modified, I actually appreciate more minimalistic looking ones. It kind of shows skill in a way

Other than that, here's your +1

It’s getting a bit ridiculous at this point, I have no idea why you have not already been approved for pac. You have overwhelming support from the whole community, you have been a dedicated member to IG. It seems as though this application has been tucked under the desk and forgotten about. Please for the love of god can this application be reviewed. 1million +1s

@Cecil idk if I’m allowed to tag you.

Edited by Ubermolen
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

Can't believe I haven't left a +1 yet. Ragnar is an awesome person and has demonstrated a good knowledge of Pac3 in his application.

Lets hurry up and get this man reviewed. Bruh It has legit been +1'd by Cecil...

Edited by Cure

This reply will act as a bump as well as what has been on my mind regarding this ancient thread.

At this point I acknowledge that there are many who are better than me at PAC3. This is no secret, however I have left this post up for as long as I have because I believe one day I will get a response. I know very well it could be a flat out denial, however at this point I don't think anything will happen to this application.  I have left this application standing as a message saying, "Hey I'm still here and I am willing to do more with PAC" however I will not be adding anymore PAC examples unless absolutely necessary. This is partly due to the amount of time this application has been up as well as my personal convictions when it comes to "good things happen to those that wait".

This doesn't mean that I have given up on PAC. I have been working with PAC3 this entire time, however I feel that what I have shown here is more than adequate to show that I know what I am doing with PAC. If I were to ever get it again, I would implement the PACS that I have been working on this entire time, for now I will leave it how it is and will bump it ONLY with a quote of this reply. 

For those of you who have not seen this thread, I hold it with some pride and patience, that it's THE oldest application in this section on the forums. So for any first timers, welcome to a small bit of forum history!

• Sad 1