Mike's New and Improved EM Application;

LuckyMikey

Mike’s New and Improved Event Master Application;

Steam Name: Jesus Christ

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:102142751

In Game Name and Rank:

Name: Mike

Time Played (Server Time): 1 Week 1 Day 40m 38s

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): No, I have not received any bans/warns or kicks on my time on the server.  

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): No I’ve not been an Event Master on any other server.

Why are you applying to be an event master?: I want to apply for Event Master because I would like to provide the server with my ideas for events as well as help the EM Team by providing them with support when making events and when doing events. I would also like to be an event master to ease the load on the other Event Masters by doing events during boring hours. As during those hours on weekends from about 6:00am to 12:00pm it gets extremely boring while there are not Event Masters on, if I do get EM I would help the server by setting up small on ship events to at least ease the boredom. One of the other reasons why I'm applying to be EM is because I always look up to the Event Masters I always think to myself "oh man I wish my event idea was an actual event" and that's why I'm applying.

What can you bring to the event master team: I can bring active hours to the team as I’m on from 3 to 9 on weekdays and 8am to 11pm on weekends. As I expressed in the Why are you applying to be an event master section, I'm looking to provide the server with events when the other event masters aren’t on (so that’s like weekends when the server is pretty quiet). I can also bring events that aren’t wonky with my constant proofreading and effort that go into my events.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: When I write events, I have a high standard for them and I would put my full effort when writing (like for the one I wrote for the app) so the server will have a fun time when participating in my events. When I write events I look to make new ideas so it won't a repeat of previous events while also keeping it so it won't be like an event that just twisted a bit. I also look to include all regiments when writing events so it won’t be like these regiments get to have fun while the other regiments just stand and do nothing. I’ll also make sure my events flow through and not just hit a brick wall mid-way with constant read-overs so it’ll be fun for both the Event Characters and Imperial Troopers.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: I know the dirt cheap basic ULX commands may not be enough but I’m free for some training.  

ULX Commands I know: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11nACG7FjPwUYyL1_oKwMmMyqutWfffw6Hj_2WO8eEzo/edit?usp=sharing     

Anything else you would like to add:

Old events prior to edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wb7O8V9ciYsHvrn_CSZyZvFNKK79LXK2t8YO_Teh6AM/edit?usp=sharing  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18YYY3WJJQF5KzxcIkoqVy29zf-Ki-qJH5SG6FdSN0AI/edit?usp=sharing  

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: The Medical Traitor!;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AijI8EA7p_yFeq5OJMHXgMZ25wt6H0qjHcYAUVbBdi0/edit?usp=sharing  

Event Idea 2: Trigger Happy StormTroopers!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HURa55razeYJQqa2BZ0TcqCVxAJQxCT8iBYPxCe-Y9o/edit  

Event Idea 3: Now let me convert you.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qbR_JJwN1mUxXaAFMruD0MxoBPLQ0yTM8VqrtUsS_XY/edit?usp=sharing 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied

5. False information can lead to your application being denied

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied

7. Must have more than 3 days on the server

8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.

9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:

I Mike accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

EXTRA:
Old EM Application Before Edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1anihuw2CfULAuqbujdcmbSnUz-BX2_pLDSm5iDuN820/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by LuckyMikey

After Reading your Application for Trial Event Master I apologise but I will be leaving a Neutral/Leaning to -1

• No Warns or Bans - Good
  • Messy Application
  • Very Basic ULX Knowledge (Can be Taught)
  • Event Ideas are Unoriginal
  • Tonnes of Spelling and Grammar Mistakes
  • Basic Answers

If your Application improves so will my response.

Regards, Boris

@Boris Thanks for the quick reply, I'll be looking to improve my aplication in edits that will probally be applied tommorow,

if it's ok can you point out the spelling and grammar issues as I plucked this inside Grammarly and 
proofread it.

Can you as well point out the messy application as I put spaces in between and sections are clearly marked.

Scincerly 

Mike

Edited by LuckyMikey

Neutral

My opinion might change but the thing is that your events, they may have a slight and good twist to it, they are still not very inspired and sort of bland. You have basic knowledge of ULX which is good as you can have someone teach you the more advanced stuff. You don't have any bans. When I was in VF with you, you were pretty cool and trustworthy which is a plus. The whole having high expectations for your events is good, but mainly bad as you might be like "oh hey this event is good, so I should repeat it but I should add a twist on it" then it will be "yeah this still fun!"

Anyways good luck

1 hour ago, Boris said:

After Reading your Application for Trial Event Master I apologise but I will be leaving a Neutral/Leaning to -1

• Messy Application
  • Basic Answers

Regards, Boris

Neutral

1 hour ago, Boris said:

• Messy Application
  • Basic Answers

Regards, Boris

Neutral 

I do think you put in effort, no warns or bans is good. Events could probably use some more work but the main reason of neutrality for me is that I don't know you. 

I have no real experience with you in game and the application is average so until I see either the application turn amazing or positive/negative actions from you I'll be leaving the neutral.

36 minutes ago, Rad_Cop said:

Neutral 

I do think you put in effort, no warns or bans is good. Events could probably use some more work but the main reason of neutrality for me is that I don't know you. 

I have no real experience with you in game and the application is average so until I see either the application turn amazing or positive/negative actions from you I'll be leaving the neutral.

41 minutes ago, Rad_Cop said:

Neutral 

+1

-As one of my most active and responsible troopers i believe mike would be a great EM.

-Mike is a very happy going guy whom would always make fun events and really help people enjoy the server more than they already do.

-Mikes event ideas sound really fun and i believe wouldn't hurt the server or anyone in any way.

1 hour ago, Wind said:

+1

-As one of my most active and responsible troopers i believe mike would be a great EM.

-Mike is a very happy going guy whom would always make fun events and really help people enjoy the server more than they already do.

-Mikes event ideas sound really fun and i believe wouldn't hurt the server or anyone in any way.

During Mikes time in VF he has become one of the most active and likable people so big +1

+1 from me

- already has a basic ulx knowledge

- I've never had a negative experience with the guy, he always RPs seriously, and his degree of seriousness would most definitely make him a brilliant em.

- events, even though they lack innovation, would involve the vast majority of all users. These event examples also seem fun, and do not solely involve killing ECs.

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Wind said:

+1

+1

• New Event Ideas Are Quite Good & Detailed
  • Extremely Active
  • Basic Understanding Of ULX

Goodluck!

- Auzii

23 hours ago, Misahu said:

+1 from me

- I've never had a negative experience with the guy, he always RPs seriously, and his degree of seriousness would most definitely make him a brilliant em.

- events, even though they lack innovation, would involve the vast majority of all users. These event examples also seem fun, and do not solely involve killing ECs.

Good luck!

+1 Never once seen you minge, you’re extremely trustworthy and you seem keen for the position.

• Retired Veteran
On 11/24/2018 at 9:44 PM, Misahu said:

+1 from me

Good luck!

+1

While the old first 2 events aren't amazing, the 1st new event shows promise. The layout is clear and the plot is reasonable creativity.

@LuckyMikey You need to allow for access to the second event 

You've also always been pleasant during my events.

On 11/23/2018 at 6:49 PM, Boris said:

• Messy Application
  • Basic Answers

Regards, Boris

sums it up well

- Cold

• Welshy locked this topic