Sign in to follow this  
Demonic

quick apology.

Hey so, uh. About a week back I made an introductory post, and came back to the server, and was lucky enough to be welcomed into the Inquisitor Troopers by @Carnifex

As fate would have it, this would be the absolute worst time to come back to the server, as just that day I received a callback notification for my examinations at school. I had to retake both my science and math exams.

I would like to apologies both to my leader Carnifex for not being able to establish contact with you (other than you sending a grumpy cat picture >:() and to my regiment for being a waste of a slot. 

@Carnifex if you want to kick me out of your regiment, I understand completely. I'm sorry for going inactive almost instantly, I will try to further balance my schoolwork and Regiment

• Thinking 1
  • Facepalm 9
  • Sad 3

Lowkey already kicked you out when you went inactive and didn’t say anything but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you rejoin the regiment 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Carnifex said:

Lowkey already kicked you out when you went inactive and didn’t say anything but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you rejoin the regiment 

Nah it's chill and you don't have to. I just wanted to say sorry <3

Now that’s a person who cares. If you need a regiment Chimaera Squad is always here ;). I’m lucky enough to be acting commander of it right now. I’m also going through exams but I’m sad that I only passed them by like 10-20% about 50%.

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

If you need a regiment Chimaera Squad is always here ;)

+1

9 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

I’m lucky enough to be acting commander of it right now

image.png.9e86033f7be0d0bce39fa49461411d55.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carnifex said:

I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE DAD

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

Now that’s a person who cares. If you need a regiment Chimaera Squad is always here ;). I’m lucky enough to be acting commander of it right now. I’m also going through exams but I’m sad that I only passed them by like 10-20% about 50%.

i'll consider it. But only if I get free food.

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

Na join medics with me

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2