Frost's Ban appeal

Steam Name: Frost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:245207581

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198450680891/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Frost (Emile When i got banned)

In Game Rank: PVT

In Game Regiment: Stormtroopers

20181121202134_1.thumb.jpg.1d248e536e15d9e4c9d61b98d2ffffba.jpg

Ban Details

How long was the ban for: 8/11/18 - 14/2/19

Which staff member banned you: Thrawn

What date did the ban occur: 8/11/18 11:43pm

What was the reason for the ban: Reaching 16 warns of the server ranging from mass rdm to Failrp.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I convicted my final fault as i killed and shot at other troopers as a jawa on Naboo.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe that i should be given a second chance, i knew what i was doing i knew the rules i was high rank and being a dickhead and having no intent to role play and ended up getting p'ked multiple times in different regiments on the server because of the things i have done ranging from Mass RDM and Failing Rp and not acting mature and disturbing others and being a pain in the ass to staff. Look i want to come back clean and fresh and start new and mature and actually have a sense of doing RP.

I am willing to go under Probation and i understand if my appeal does not get accepted, i deeply apologise to all staff for my actions.    

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 2

My recommendation is that the ban is shortened. With the date that it is to be lifted being the 25th December 2018. On the condition that if you get another warning/ban/altercation with rule breaking you are Permaban with no chance of appeal for 4 months as of date of the perma ban.

PS: It has been barely a month of a barely 4 month ban and you are saying you are reformed. Yet clearly after 16 warns you were not reformed. I am sceptical....but if you are lying you will get warned and ban so, no second chances after this...

Also 

Image result for merry fucking christmas gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
1 minute ago, Cody said:

My recommendation is that the ban is shortened and lifted on the 25th December 2018. On the condition that if you get another warning/ban/altercation with rule breaking you are Permaban with no chance of appeal for 4 months as of date of the perma ban.

1 minute ago, Cody said:

My recommendation is that the ban is shortened. With the date that it is to be lifted being the 25th December 2018. On the condition that if you get another warning/ban/altercation with rule breaking you are Permaban with no chance of appeal for 4 months as of date of the perma ban.

2 minutes ago, Cody said:

I agree with this, I believe you aren’t quite ready to return to the community as of yet and need some more time before coming back. Cody’s proposition seems the most logical.

19 minutes ago, Cody said:

PS: It has been barely a month of a barely 4 month ban and you are saying you are reformed. Yet clearly after 16 warns you were not reformed. I am sceptical....but if you are lying you will get warned and ban so, no second chances after this...

Also 

Image result for merry fucking christmas gif

Completely agree with this.

1 hour ago, Cody said:

+1 - Cody covers everything, except maybe giving someone a seizure with Merry Christmas.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Cody said:

Hi Frost

Myself and Chopz has decided to reduce your ban to 1 month.

You will be unbanned on the 25th of December.

When you do get unbanned on that day, please familiarize yourself with the rules so this does not happen again.

You will be on a 1 month probation, meaning if you were to receive a warning during that probation period, you will be perma banned again.

• Chopz locked this topic