Mars EM Application

Ashton

Steam Name: Ashton [IG]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51216278

In Game Name and Rank: Cadet Mars (Was Technician Apprentice Ashton)

Time Played (Server Time): 1W 4Hrs

https://imgur.com/a/ZK0zCa9

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

No I have never been warned or banned.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

No however I was Admin on a Sith vs Jedi server called Altitude Gaming and ran some events on that.

Why are you applying to be an event master:

I am applying for this opportunity for a lot of reasons and a few of them are; I want to give back to the community that makes my time after school and at nights a blast. I always like logging onto the server to have some roleplay and have a fun time and by being an EM I will be able to make other people have an enjoyable experience and have immersive roleplay. I also want to be able to have better and more roleplay. As an EM I will be able to practice my roleplay and further enhance it by running events that might not always go to plan but able to adapt with it. Being an EM will also let me be more involved in the community and see what people like and change my approach to suit that.

What can you bring to the event master team:

I think I can bring not just creativity as that is said a lot but a passion for the server. I can bring my passion of making people’s day enjoyable. It is also a passion of making roleplay happen and even when things don’t go wrong I will be able to adapt to the new way the event is going and stage something with it. I am also very organised and will have the right binds, models, weapons all ready as shown in some of the events I typed up and it is key when making an event and making sure everyone is ready with the right plan in mind so that when the event starts it goes well and makes everyone have an enjoyable time.

I can also relate this to one of the sports that I do which is competitive handgun shooting. This is a very tough mental sport for the majority and often things don’t go right. When they do go wrong I have learnt through shooting what to do and have quick thinking in order to change my approach to continue shooting with a new plan. This allows me to have a quick adaptation to new events and quick thinking to change what was the plan to however it went. This will help be an EM and those skills will come in handy.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative:

Currently there is not many Sith related events happening. Also hope to add some more roleplay back into Sith and the Marauders. This will allow them to practice their RP before dueling the enemy. But Sith aren’t everyone and to make events more enjoyable I believe that more background roleplay and build up to a big event will make it more enjoyable as everyone is preparing for that big event and when it happens people will get on and see what the ending is.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

Yes, I have some basic knowledge from my time of being an Admin however I have forgotten some.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, Please give your honest opinion and if it is bad tell me what I can improve. I also know that I have only been in the community for a tiny bit and not that many people know me but I am trying to make myself more known and that is one of the reasons I would like to be an EM.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea One

Event Idea Two

Acceptance:

I Mars accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Ashton

Hey Ashton, 

I am going to be giving you a NEUTRAL

Basically, I do not know who you are. You should try to make yourself more well known amongst the community. Due to this, I can't comment on your behavior or personality. I haven't heard anything bad so you must be doing something right, hey? Anyhow, onto the Application side of things. It is actually pretty decent, it's got enough detail and touches on some valid points. Your skills from Competitive Handgun Shooting will come in handy I'm sure when making quick decisions that will impact the server and the Event. FInally, the Events, the important bit. They are thought out well and have a good idea and backstory behind them. Which is great! But. They aren't very detailed, which I would like to see. I want to see exactly how you would like it to run, try to forget about what can go wrong and how you'll adapt. That has to be done on the fly. I really look forward to these changes, I think with some work you can be a valuable assest to the team.

Best of Luck!

Edited by Ramirez

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

Hey Ashton, 

Basically, I do not know who you are. You should try to make yourself more well known amongst the community. Due to this, I can't comment on your behavior or personality. I haven't heard anything bad so you must be doing something right, hey? Anyhow, onto the Application side of things. It is actually pretty decent, it's got enough detail and touches on some valid points. Your skills from Competitive Handgun Shooting will come in handy I'm sure when making quick decisions that will impact the server and the Event. FInally, the Events, the important bit. They are thought out well and have a good idea and backstory behind them. Which is great! But. They aren't very detailed, which I would like to see. I want to see exactly how you would like it to run, try to forget about what can go wrong and how you'll adapt. That has to be done on the fly. I really look forward to these changes, I think with some work you can be a valuable assest to the team.

Best of Luck!

Neutral - Reasons Stated Above.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Events are pretty boring in my opinion and I don't really know who you are.

Not only this, you also had an extremely large overreaction to a small situation in regards to your arrest recently. I’d like to see you wait a little bit and improve these event ideas.

1 hour ago, Carswell said:

I will be giving this a +1 because

• Event Ideas are good
  • Questions are answered in detail
  • I haven't seen you around much

Best of luck,

Carswell

+1

I know you quite well from previous regiments and I believe you have potential to grow into a good Event Master with some mentoring. 

+1

-From the time ashton spent in the 501st i can insure anyone looking at this that ashton is a really friendly roe payer which i am yet to see minge

-I can insure you that ashton is an extremely creative and friendly guy!

-You event ideas sound very interesting and i would really like to see them play out and i believe they could bring players a lot of fun!

Regards: Wind   :D

7 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Hey Ashton, 

Best of Luck!

13 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Hey Ashton, 

Best of Luck!

Neutral, Reasons stated by ramirez, however i will add that i would like to see some better grammar used in the event's description.

Best of luck man

On 11/20/2018 at 9:39 PM, Ramirez said:

Hey Ashton, 

Best of Luck!

Netrual 

+1 

Mars has proven himself to me whilest in Royal Guard he has shown a real interest in becoming a EM everyday telling me his new ideas for events i think mars is extremely creative and has a really good knowledge of lore and how events should run.

Goodluck mars hope you get accepted :)

• Advisor

Borderline +1

The events demonstrate a variety of ideas but the stages need to be more detailed. Without closer detail events tend to fall apart quite fast.
All the interactions with you have been positive and you've always been friendly and helpful to me during the events I've run.

Good luck Mars. 

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, Pickle said:

+1 

Mars has proven himself to me whilest in Royal Guard he has shown a real interest in becoming a EM everyday telling me his new ideas for events i think mars is extremely creative and has a really good knowledge of lore and how events should run.

Goodluck mars hope you get accepted

Agreed +1, BUT I wish you would add more detail into not only your application but your events too. Good Luck, - King Wombatiacus.

On 11/30/2018 at 9:31 PM, Splonter said:

I'll be going with a Neutral until I get to interact with you more.

I'd like to see more colour and format with the actual application aswell as you to expand on your events a bit more and possibly add in some little side objectives.

Agreed

• Welshy locked this topic