I understand that many of you may be concerned about the number of stairs on board the ship. However today is your answer. The following link is a report i gave to Navy to truly ensure the safety of our troopers and elder individuals on board..... BTW I did count every substantial step on board (Included areas I requested to enter), this document does not include ramps.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GBr_VYiGSQMHLLWSuYl8G3ORo1puiikvoAFNYH2V-Nc/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Ubermolen said:

I understand that many of you may be concerned about the number of stairs on board the ship. However today is your answer. The following link is a report i gave to Navy to truly ensure the safety of our troopers and elder individuals on board..... BTW I did count every substantial step on board (Included areas I requested to enter), this document does not include ramps.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GBr_VYiGSQMHLLWSuYl8G3ORo1puiikvoAFNYH2V-Nc/edit?usp=sharing

Excuse me this does not state the Navy Personnel who commissioned the report >:(

8 hours ago, Ramirez said:

You should report on the lighting aboard the Star Destroyer.

I will absolutely consider this. We cant have any dark rooms or corners on the ship where illicit activity could be carried out, thanks for your idea.

On 11/20/2018 at 3:31 PM, Ubermolen said:

I will absolutely consider this. We cant have any dark rooms or corners on the ship where illicit activity could be carried out, thanks for your idea.

I will contact you in character about this.