Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Deathmist

Deathmist's T-Mod Application

Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Deathmist

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5266005

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065585830/

In Game Name: 73-07 "Deathmist"

In Game Rank: Staff Sergeant 

In Game Regiment: Death Trooper

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1568073711 1 week 5 days 12 hours

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No i have no warns

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No i haven't been banned 

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Yes i used to be moderator for a Dark RP server name [AU] Oculus Gaming, it was a few years ago now 

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of Moderator on every server is to make sure that everyone has an amazing experience. With Imperial Gaming it's pretty much the same as any server with the Moderators, the Mods job is to ensure that people are respectful to everyone on the server and help those who are having trouble with experience on the server, we also can help Commanders with giving tools for appropriate reasons or setting people who have  just finished being an event character back to what they were before the event, also to help those who are affected with rule breaker or people who fail RP and those who do that make the experience on the server not as good as it should be. 

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

the purpose i'm applying for Trial Moderator is to give back to the server as it's given me a great experience. I would love to be a part of the Community staff for the server to help everyone needs, for example those who are having a bad experience from those who fail RP or RDMing, or just simply bullying, i would also try my best and help other staff as there are times where I've noticed that a lot of problems happening with people who are having problems and it can take a bit for a mod to get to them. So i would try my best and help the other staff  

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:  

after playing on the server for the past few months i have experienced and seen a few things such as mingy troopers, people who need help with somethings. i would like to keep helping those who need help with problems on the server if it's within reason that doesn't cause any bad effects for anyone else on the server, i can also be quite helpful with some scenarios after i get used to being a Moderator again as it's been a while, i'm also always up to listening to constructive Criticism about what I could've done better or do better next time as it'll help me be a better T-Mod for the server.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

If they Disconnect from the server i would try and get their steam ID from logs, i would have it saved for any future actions on the person who is RDM'D, i would also get the people who where affected the person who tried/RDM'D them and talk to them find out as much information as possible and warn the person who tried/rdm'd people on the server as he/she disconnected from the server so they didn't have to go through the admin sit.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

Well i'd start off by talking to the victim of the bully and get as much information as possible about the bully and ask what he/she has done to try and stop him/her from bullying them, after i've done that i'd talk to the bully alone as well and find out why he's being a bully to said person  and get them to stop it, after i've talked the them both privately i've bring them together and get them to talk each other and try and sort things out between them both and get them apologize.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

Well firstly if i caught such a thing i'd record everything they're doing and try and talk to them about what they are doing is completely wrong and it's not okay and if he/she doesn't stop what he is doing i'll have no choice to report him to someone higher up then he/she is as the higher up will take action upon the person who is abusing what they have been given. 

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

well if they are threatening to DDOS the server i will record what they are doing either by screenshots or video recording and instantly contact higher server staff and explain what is going on with the person and see what they would like me to do or get someone higher ranking server staff to deal with said person who is threatening something like DDOS.

my application has kinda bugged out and i'm sorry if it's hard to read i've tried to fix it and it won't.... i really hope it doesn't affect my app in anyway 
<3 you guys

Edited by Deathmist
to fix my application and making it better
  • Upvote 2

+1

-From the time Deathmist spent in the 501st i was able too see the potential and responsibility that he has for a Tmod

-Though the application is a little basic from what i know of Deathmist if situations transpired further he would know how to handle them

-Deathmist is active whenever life withholds and he is able to be on

• Like 1

- Barely know who you are

- Not much effort put into application

This is subject to change.

Edited by Hyperion
  • Sad 1

Overview:

I'm going to have to go with NEUTRAL for now since your application is super bugged and needs a ton of detail added to it. You question answers are extremely short and could easily be improved on. If you need inspiration look at other Trial Moderator applications that have been accepted and have a look at the detail, formatting and bits and pieces in their answers, don't copy them. I don't see you much in-game as I did before hand but for all the times I have I haven't had a problem with you at all and you seem like a nice guy. I like the playtime: 1 Week 5 Days, as it is enough time (In my opinion) to understand most of the ins and outs of the server and what it holds, it is also enough time to understand and memorise the rules of it as well. You say you don't have warns that you know of, you can check your warns in-game by typing !warns and It'll have a pop up menu telling if you have any active warns.

Improvements:

Your application is lacking a lot of detail and needs better formatting and grammar checks. It would be nice if you put you playtime on the application written like (1 Week 5 Days) then the steam picture link. Answers to the questions are quite broad and need some work, adding more detail and being more descriptive could help get you some +1 in the near future.

Response:

I like you as a person but your application needs some serious work put into it because as of right now it doesn't have much potential in it. It looks like you have quickly made this up. Give you application some thought and I may change my answer into a +1. Remember to give the application some thought, try and improve. Good luck, - Wombatiacus.

• Upvote 1

I will be giving you a NEUTRAL because

• Not much effort into your app
  • I haven't really seen you around much
  • I think you have potential

Best of luck,

Carswell

Changed to a +1, Application has a lot of detail, has been extremely active and mature recently. Goodluck

Edited by Rickle

35 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Overview:

I'm going to have to go with NEUTRAL for now since your application is super bugged and needs a ton of detail added to it. You question answers are extremely short and could easily be improved on. If you need inspiration look at other Trial Moderator applications that have been accepted and have a look at the detail, formatting and bits and pieces in their answers, don't copy them. I don't see you much in-game as I did before hand but for all the times I have I haven't had a problem with you at all and you seem like a nice guy. I like the playtime: 1 Week 5 Days, as it is enough time (In my opinion) to understand most of the ins and outs of the server and what it holds, it is also enough time to understand and memorise the rules of it as well. You say you don't have warns that you know of, you can check your warns in-game by typing !warns and It'll have a pop up menu telling if you have any active warns.

Improvements:

Your application is lacking a lot of detail and needs better formatting and grammar checks. It would be nice if you put you playtime on the application written like (1 Week 5 Days) then the steam picture link. Answers to the questions are quite broad and need some work, adding more detail and being more descriptive could help get you some +1 in the near future.

Response:

I like you as a person but your application needs some serious work put into it because as of right now it doesn't have much potential in it. It looks like you have quickly made this up. Give you application some thought and I may change my answer into a +1. Remember to give the application some thought, try and improve. Good luck, - Wombatiacus.

If you add more detail into the Application, I'll consider giving you a +1.

Neutral

You are quite an active member of the server, a very serious roleplayer and overall great guy. However, your answers are super basic and your application does lack quite a bit of detail. Also, check for grammar and punctuation errors, because it does get quite confusing when reading through. If you can fix these things up, I'll be more than happy to change to a +1

Edited by Luigi

5 hours ago, Carswell said:

Best of luck,

Carswell

Netrual 

Neutral.

I’m leaving a neutral on thi not because of how you act in-game, or how the application was done, because both of those aspects are actually good. I just haven’t seen much of you recently, possibly due to exams and such, but I’d like to see more of you so everyone can get a better feel of you in-game in recent times.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:20 AM, Carswell said:

Best of luck,

Carswell

I would love to +1 this application but can't until your application has been overhauled. You're a great guy but there definitely needs to be more detail in this.

Best of luck.

Updating to +1

Edited by Rivers

My opinion might change but the reason I put a -1 is due to the lack of things I know about you, I know you were around the ship but I never talked to you, the app seems low effort compared to ones I've seen in the past, there are a few grammatical errors and one last thing to point out:

8 hours ago, Deathmist said:

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No i have no warns cause i'm a good boy

"Good Boy" in a T-Mod app would suggest that you aren't taking this job as nearly as serious enough. I am sure you want to help the server a lot and keep the peace but maybe walk around the ship more, talk to people and show you are a good fit for the job, you might change my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I don't really know who you are, I would like to get to know you more. On top of this, not much effort has been put into the Application. So, for now, I will be giving you a -1.

12 hours ago, Carswell said:

Best of luck,

Carswell

Denied - Based on community Feedback. Please take the constructive criticism on board and help develop yourself.

You may apply again in 2 weeks.