Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Ham on a Bush

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20804365

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198376353031/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Khan Strax

In Game Rank: Master Chief

In Game Regiment: Navy

):Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence:  ONE.PNG.dc7725f35852ac97a1a513b86da1b7a2.PNG

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):

I have had 4 warns 3 from, within the first couple of weeks of joining the server and 1 recently due to a mistake since then I have changed dramatically. 

Have you had any bans (If so state them):

No.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

No but I'm hoping to change this.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

Moderators are the noise cancelling headphones that protect a players immersion from being disturbed either that noise being that mingy mic spammer or that trooper that refuses to role play. There job is to warn those who break the rules of the server or to a further extent ban but a moderator should strive for the truth in every incident to provide the best possible justice at there own expense. Another role that moderators do is to provide tools to troopers wishing to set up courses for tryouts or training purposes or other occurrences providing the Logistics officer (me) with tools for role playing purposes such as spawning in a washing machine when troopers request to have there uniform cleaned etc. Moderators also assist with off ship events by placing the recruit training room and pulling the troopers out of each other as they spawn pretty much anything ranging from warns for rule breakers to fixing spawns.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying for trial moderator to give back to the community and the staff team, I was welcomed by the community with open arms and I thank you all for that I was helped with any questions I had and I was thrown into the fray where I first experienced a event and that's where I first had a run in with a moderator and he helped sort a debacle with me and another storm trooper  and I was surprised by the moderators will to find out the truth and from that moment I knew that's where I wanted to be. I have a hunger for providing justice and prosperity and I believe I can pay back the community by trying my best to provide the best role playing experience and pay back to the staff team by providing 101% effort into helping the community. I have assisted in admin sits before and I believe I have done well.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

What I can bring to the staff team is a young energetic personality that is eager to help the community in whatever way he can. I am able to listen and fulfill any task given to me. I am not afraid to ask questions about anything I am unsure about and I am a quick learner if I am to make a mistake I will do my best to learn from it and make sure it doesn't happen again you live and you learn. I am already trusted with tools on a daily bases to provide a immersive role playing experience by spawning in packages if a trooper were to order something etc I relies that trial moderator is a power that comes with great responsibly and I think I am ready to fulfill that role. I have also proven that I can do anything if I put my mind to it by changing my behaviour on the sever dramatically after realising that I was known as a minge and I did not want to be known as that anymore it was a long process but I believe I have completed it. I have first hand experience when it comes to giving out warns and there process that are done.
Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

The first thing I would do is check the logs to ensure that there has in fact been a mass RDM and I would line that player's name up with players that have recently disconnected from the server and then I would punish them appropriately whether that be a ban or warn if I am unsure of what punishment should be handed out I would look for guidance from my higher ups.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

First I would talk to the player making the accusations and make sure to get there side of the story to a full extent and then request any proof they may have of the bullying such as screen shots or screen recordings once I have gained the victims side of the story I would teleport the accused to a private location on the map where I would begin questing them and requesting their side of the story. Once I have heard to the full extent of their side on the matter from there I would put together the evidence and either warn or ban the bully if found guilty of bullying another member of the community.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would try and talk to this individual and inform them that what they are doing is wrong and recommend him to stop. If this individual persists then I would then begin recording my game play or if it is in chat I would take a screen shot, then I would either fill out a report form on the forums or wait for a higher up to get online to then explain the incident to them also submitting any proof I have in my position and allow the staff member to take it from there.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

I would contain any proof of this threat wither that be a screen shot or video proof then I would inform a higher up of the threat and hand them the evidence of the threat and from there I would allow them to take the additional steps.

This 2.0 is mainly a copy and paste of my first application as I believe their was nothing wrong this it I have changed some things and added things on to it.

I have had multiple warns and I have learnt from them and I hope some bad mistakes I have made in the past wont deter my application from the thoughts of those reviewing it

Thank you for reading..

Edited by Hyperion
Updating Information
54 minutes ago, Brass said:

+1

• You've improved a lot since your last application
  • I think you've become a lot more responsible and mature
  • I'd love to see you on the staff team

Good luck

I don’t think an application makes the person, it’s how they act in game, and you’ve been exceptional in game. Good luck mate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Brass said:

+1

Good luck

Brass is correct 

Your a bit rough on the edges but no one's perfect 

+1

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Carswell said:

I will be giving this a +1 because

• His behaviour and maturity has improved since his last application
  • His RP ingame has improved
  • His leadership skills have improved a lot recently

Best of luck,

Carswell

Good luck

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Boris said:

If all the effort you gonna give is a cool kids Ctrl C + a Ctrl V

You ain't worth the staff team then - May as well just move this to denied if we doing the exact same thing 

Id suggest providing some samples/evidence if you want to make such a harsh and striking claim.

• You have improved immensely, your professionalism on the server/forums
  • Always nice
  • You are always happy to help
  • I do still question your maturity, although it has been improved upon. This could be a big step in further developing it.
    +1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

Good luck

Definitely seen a huge step up from you in recent times, you’re still learning and getting better each day. +1 from me.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Carswell said:

Best of luck,

Carswell

I have seen a ton of improvement in your behaviour since your first application was made and unfortunately denied so that's why I think you deserve a +1, and for all the other reasons Carswell has perfectly stated in his response post. 

• Like 1

-1 From me because of most of my experiences with you have been quite negative. Unless something improved I wouldn't be considering given a +1 for long while.

And personally I've not seen you give a good performance in the way of maturity, leadership or in any sort of role that would be comparable to the responsibility of T-Mod.

• Thinking 1

+1

-Hyperion is a very active member of the community

-He has made mistakes in the past and learnt from them meaning he wont forget what he has done enabling him to be a better person

-He is a very old member of the community and knows the information that a moderator needs to know

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Gregis said:

Id suggest providing some samples/evidence if you want to make such a harsh and striking claim.

• Always nice
  • I do still question your maturity, although it has been improved upon. This could be a big step in further developing it.
    +1

I completely agree and thank you for the kind words everyone!

3 hours ago, Gregis said:

• Always nice
    +1

However I will be giving you a Neutral.

I believe you would be a great Staff Member however you need to improve on your maturity just a little bit more.

21 hours ago, Gregis said:
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, Boris said:

If all the effort you gonna give is a cool kids Ctrl C + a Ctrl V

You ain't worth the staff team then - May as well just move this to denied if we doing the exact same thing 

• Always nice
    +1

If you were to compare this application to his original application Here

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/3906-hyperions-trial-moderator-application/

you would see that it is word for word, error for error except for one sentence being added and his ranks and times changed. 
I believe that this shows you are someone that likes to take the easy route instead of taking on a slight difference in the path. 
While you have improved your attitude in game I have seen that you don't quite understand everything about your position such as calling kos on event characters during the middle of a conversation with them.
If you were to actually change your application a minor amount of a sentence and ranks I would change to a +1 for now I am going to have to leave a Neutral

Edit : added more detail just to improve one persons experience definitely a good sign so I am changing this to a 

+1

Edited by Joel
  • Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Joel said:

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/3906-hyperions-trial-moderator-application/

you would see that it is word for word, error for error except for one sentence being added and his ranks and times changed. 
I believe that this shows you are someone that likes to take the easy route instead of taking on a slight difference in the path. 
While you have improved your attitude in game I have seen that you don't quite understand everything about your position such as calling kos on event characters during the middle of a conversation with them.
If you were to actually change your application a minor amount of a sentence and ranks I would change to a +1 for now I am going to have to leave a Neutral

I live to please man I’ll work on it when I get home :) 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Joel said:

I have added more into my questions hopefully enough to satisfy you xD 

• Like 1
On 11/18/2018 at 11:42 PM, Carswell said:

Best of luck,

Carswell

Improved leaps and bounds since his last application, has clearly taken the previous feedback and tough love from other players onboard, and as such I am prepared to now give this a
+1

• Like 1