Ana's MIA form

Good Afternoon my fellow gamers. It is I, Ana. The mysterious crazy kiwi that has run around the server being weird for the last two months. There has been much discussion recently, and much gossip about my status on the server. Well, let me clear it all up.

Up until now, I have been extremely dedicated to Imperial Gaming, and I will always hold a place for it in my heart… but it isn’t the same server I joined back in September. I feel like when the death star map took over something changed, and nothing has really been the same since then. Perhaps it's just me, maybe I’m too sensitive. But more and more I have been disconnecting from the server in a horrible mood, whether that mood be anger or misery. Accompanied by the fact I suffer from serious anxiety and Severe Depression this isn't good for my mental health.

So, I believe that it is time for me to move on from this community. Especially since I am working more, maybe not forever but for the foreseeable future. Now! Before I start getting emotional writing this, I have a few people I would like to mention personally.

(In no particular order)

@Planz I have you to thank for teaching me everything, for giving the crazy useless ST private a place in Jump Troopers. You truly taught me everything I now know.

@Wolf You are generally one of the coolest people I have ever met in my life and I will always appreciate the work you put into this server as well as the friendship we have :)

@Whitey Thank you for always being real to me and helping me out even when you didn't realize it

@Bailey You genuinely are the most awesome dude and I appreciate all the times you just listened to me when I was in a crazy mood. Genuinely

@Frost I can't believe I found such an amazing person such as you to call my friend, thank you for listening to little old me.

Medical Trooper Bob. Who I don't know the forum name of. You know I think you're awesome and I look forward to trying to get to your party!

@Aphrodite Thank you for being so kind while I was in Gov, you are awesome

@Rickle *Salutes down Rickle Avenue* 

@Jye Does it really need saying?

@Ghost4448 You always saved me from mingy sexist ST's and I will never be able to thank you enough

@jman1308 You have made me laugh more times then I can count lol thank you

@Ragdig I truly do you view you as a little brother and I'm gonna miss you

To anyone I missed, I apologize. There are just so many people and I don't know what I could possibly say. I hope to see you all again in the future. Thank you all...

Ana

• Sad 11

I'm gonna miss you dude, had some good memes whilst you've been on the server. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Who's head am I gonna jump over in Government now? :( 

It's always sad to see a dedicated and friendly member of the community leave, for the little time I interacted with you, you were always positive and I never had a bad experience.

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do Ana.

23 hours ago, Ana said:

@Wolf You are generally one of the coolest people I have ever met in my life and I will always appreciate the work you put into this server as well as the friendship we have :)

how much did wolf pay you to say this?