Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pendragon

Pendragons Event Master Application

23 hours ago, Rickle said:

when I was SCAR CO, you called my regiment the 'New Minge Regiment' because we were marching in RP [Which I don't find mingy]

This was when I was in Nova, they were being mingy when you were not there, but I do apologize for that.

-1. Hey Pen. I don’t think you are mature enough and able to make the right decisions. I don’t believe you think before you act. This is shown when you make some posts on the forums which do not need to made, for example this one. Now this Appilcation is really lacking in detail and effort. Even since multiple people have made it aware to you haven’t changed it. So now you should ask yourself, if you really want this position and are you ready to commit a lot of time and effort into it. Nonetheless, I do think you can do it. Just time, change and a whole new Application is needed. 

Good Luck.

On 11/20/2018 at 10:05 AM, Ramirez said:

Even since multiple people have made it aware to you haven’t changed it

I'm pretty sure I did change it the way people said, can you please point out where?

+1

As much as the events are quite trash, I believe pendragon would make a good event master, He's active, responsible and would be without a doubt a help to the event master team.

Although, pendragon, you really need to work on your current events, put more time and effort into it, show you're serious about it.

Best of luck - Shepard

~UPDATE~

Added more specifics to the events

Got rid of the "head back and do debrief" stage because that is assured

Hope you like it!

On 11/21/2018 at 4:03 AM, Ramirez said:

@Pendragon, so maybe you did change it. Regardless, it is still not acceptable.

In that forum post that you linked, he asks a simple question regarding "What rank he has to be to apply for PAC" and just abbreviates words from "Be" to "b" and "you" to "u". How the hell is this not acceptable like Jesus buddy if it is against the rules to do that you better be punishing a lot of people... I understand your staff but why you gotta be so harsh. "Regardless, it is still not acceptable." 

See what I did there? Yeah I am pretty smart :)

-----------------------

EDIT - Also, hook me up with your dealer cause dang you seem destroyed off whatever you are taking :kappapride:

-----------------------

Anyways
+1 on the Event Master Application

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 3

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, Shepard said:

+1

As much as the events are quite trash, I believe pendragon would make a good event master, He's active, responsible and would be without a doubt a help to the event master team.

Although, pendragon, you really need to work on your current events, put more time and effort into it, show you're serious about it.

Agreed +1, BUT I believe you need to be more formal when addressing issues and talking to people on the server and on the forums as it reflects onto you as a character. If you are always using abbreviations then people will think you don't know how to spell the word or are just very informal. Luckily you're in my regiment so I know how you act and you don't act this way at all around most people except your friends but everyone will mess around with their friends., No stopping that. Your application could use a bit more detail and formatting could be done up a little better but it is alright for now. I wish the best for you and Good Luck, - King Wombatiacus.

~UPDATE~

-Somehow got to lieutenant.

-Fixed some grammer.

Hope this is a good update

Edited by Pendragon

On 11/23/2018 at 2:29 PM, Shepard said:

+1

Best of luck - Shepard

I believe that with some training and some assistance from other EM's Pendragon could become a great EM. His events no matter how boring or tedious as other have said can be improved, that's why we have the trial EM role... To TRIAL THEM. +1 from me. (Sorry about bad formatting, on my phone)