Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pendragon

Pendragons Event Master Application

Steam Name: [IG] Pendragon

Steam ID: 76561198297635012

In Game Name and Rank: Lieutenant 《97-42》 Pendragon

Time Played (Server Time): One Week, Two Days

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): No, but I did have a verbal warning from Carnifex.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): No

Why are you applying to be an event master: Events are great, I want to help them, support them and create them. I also have heaps of great ideas, not just the generic “shoot up the ship”, but also multi map off world events. The only reason I did not write them down is because I thought it would take to long.

What can you bring to the event master team: New Ideas, A load of support and advice on building backgrounds for events. E.G The base’s that the troopers push from.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: I can involve nearly every single regiment in the event, as well as giving them sufficient RP to do. E.G: SK/RT arresting someone, ISB interrogating, Sith killing some Jedi and turning some over, even some RP For Vader and Palpatine.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: No, well... I do have some knowledge but that’s only !bring and !tp. I am willing to learn as well.

Anything else you would like to add: I will only do events when it is possible for me to stay throughout the whole thing, Meaning when i'm about to go for the first time, I will probably be able to an event when I get back on, but I may not, I will leave at least 10 minutes from when I get on to confirm this. [EDIT] I have just finished a thing that made me get off early most days, so I will be a lot more dedicated (Basically I can be on for longer)

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: Crimson Dawn Attack

Map: GM_jakku_wreak

Setup: Place defensive positions around the ship for the crimson dawn to defend from, and when the troops have pushed in far enough put down a teleporter to go through. 

Event Characters: 

Models:

Rebel_Trooper_1-9, Amount: 5

Rebel_Trooper_Captain_4, Amount: One

Special Troopers: Two Heavy's

Health: Regular troopers, 1000. Heavy's will get 1400

Phase 1: Receive a distress call from [you can make up a Star Destroyer name] that has crashed on Jakku by unknown means.

Phase 2: After landing on Jakku attempt to enter the Star destroyer, but get held off by enemy Air Forces.

Phase 3: After entering the Star destroyer, The Crimson Dawn will attempt to hold off the troopers for as long as possible, while extracting valuable information from the hard drives.

Phase 4: At this point the troops will be held back while The Crimson Dawn are hacking the hard drives. In the meantime the Pilots will continue having a dogfight, and the Engineers will be figuring out how the ship went down.

Phase 5: After repelling the troopers for a bit, the crimson dawn will start to fall, and eventually get overwhelmed. One of the crimson dawn will get taken captive and interrogated by ISB. Engineers will find out that the ship went down due to an Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) caused by The Crimson Dawn. The troopers will fall back to the landing zone, and an aerial bombardment will commence on the ship.

Phase 6: When The Crimson Dawn captives get interrogated one of them commits suicide with a cyanide capsule hidden in the tooth, and the other will give information about what happend. He will then get executed on the planet via firing line.

Phase 7: After the aerial bombardment has finished, the troops will pack up and go back to the ship for debrief, and the event will end

Event Idea 2: Rakghoul Plague

Map: Big City

Rakghoul Backstory: Backstory

Rakghoul model and swep: Weapon (Model comes with weapon)

Setup: will setup a Landing Zone and a base where the rebels will be defending from, and where the troopers will be defending. Will also put in corpses around the place to put in the extra spooky tone. Place down points/lairs where the Rakghouls will be coming from. Will notify the users that "ANYONE THAT IS NOT AN EVENT CHARACTER USING THE INFECTION SWEP WILL BE WARNED" to stop people from using the regeneration of it.

Rakghoul Number: Four, Twenty after infecting the Rebels

Rebel Number: Sixteen

Rebel model:

Rebel_Trooper_Captain_1-9: One

Rebel_Trooper_1-9: Nineteen

Special Troopers: Two Heavy's and One Sniper.

Weapons used: Heavy's (will not be around for long) Rotary blasters with limited ammo and a scout pistol. Snipers (will not be around for long) Pulse cannon, and a scout pistol. Normal troopers (will not be around for long) E-11 and scout pistol. Rakghouls (at the start will have a lot of health so they do not die from the rebels) Rakghoul infection swep.

Health: Rebels: 1000 for normal troopers, 1400 for heavy's and 1200 for snipers, 1300 for the captain. Rakghouls: 2000 each for the first wave infecting the rebels, and 1500 each for the rest of the waves.

Phase 1: The Star Destroyer will receive an unidentified signal from [Insert planet name here, Basically you can make up a planet name]

Phase 2: The Star Destroyer will send down the Troopers onto the planet and investigate where the signal came from. Anything that anyone finds that is part of the map will be disregarded because they are not part of the event. E.G The helicopter with a body and crates

Phase 3: The Troopers will find some rebels fighting off some Rakghouls (Here the Rakghouls can infect some rebels). Anyone who gets infected will attack the other troopers. The limit of people that can be infected is Twenty

Phase 4: The Troopers will fend off waves of Rakghouls as they try to infect/kill anyone they can. Shadow Troopers will try to flank around and kill any infected they find, while Sith will be trying to find out how this Sith originated virus got onto this planet.

Phase 5: Retreat to the Landing Zone and order an Arial bombardment, wiping out anyone who is infected and therefore ending the event.

Edited by Pendragon
Got to lieutenant without getting yelled at by anyone... huh

Neutral

Active within the community

Not enough detail for events IMO

Willing to Change to a +1 :) Gl

• Upvote 1

Neutral

- You are very nice and active. You should be pretty good for this role

- Detail is a bit lacking however.

- The events should have what you prepare and other stuff.

- You should look at other accepted applications for examples.

- Willing to change to a +1 if edited with more detail.

Other than that, Good luck!

Edited by Vanilla

2 minutes ago, TomCos said:

Neutral

Active within the community

Not enough detail for events IMO

Willing to Change to a +1 :) Gl

Agreed, Neutral willing to change. Take a look at other apps and look at the detail they put into their events, and try to do the same with yours.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Neutral

- The events should have maps, and preparations and other stuff.

• Upvote 1

Neutral

- Active on the server

- Friendly enough

- Application is lacking detail. One sentence answers aren't really acceptable.

- Events need to be more in-depth with the preparations. Look at other accepted applications for ideas.

-1 leaning to a neutral 

You are a good bloke pendragon and i have no doubts that you can become a good event master, but you need to add a HUGE amount of detail to your application and your events as one sentence responses dont show any effort or thought. On the topic of your events, try to make something original and put significantly more detail as its the main area of critique when applying for an EM position. Besides that, once i see a huge improvement i will change my response as need be, whether thats to a neutral or a +1. 

Good luck my friend - Basil 

Edited by Basil
  • Upvote 1

Being a Trial EM untill now its a big step up from what you think theres lots of learning and pacients but i think you would be a good bloke +1

29 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I can involve nearly every single regiment in the event.

Almost every EM application needs claims to be able you involve everybody, but I don’t see how’ve you can achieve this with the events you have given. Nonetheless, your questions and events are majorly jacking detail and seem generic.

Overall, -1 due to lacking detail in most areas. I highly suggest going back over your application and re-writing everything and fleshing out as much detail as possible.

Sorry, Good luck.

Edited by Brass
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Basil said:

-1 leaning to a neutral 

You are a good bloke pendragon and i have no doubts that you can become a good event master, but you need to add a HUGE amount of detail to your application and your events as one sentence responses dont show any effort or thought. On the topic of your events, try to make something original and put significantly more detail as its the main area of critique when applying for an EM position. Besides that, once i see a huge improvement i will change my response as need be, whether thats to a neutral or a +1. 

Agreed I shall have to be a -1, as well as this one worry that has come to my attention is that when you volunteer as an event character you tend to not stick with it the whole way and drop it halfway through or near the end, I worry that if you are given an EM spot that this would repeat with you leaving during one of your events. As well as this I’d like to see a lot more detail in your application. Your first event also appears a bit generic being the basic Star Destroyer “go and shoot up the ship event.”

Good luck!

Edited by Splonter
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

-1 leaning to a neutral 

35 minutes ago, Brass said:

Almost every EM application needs claims to be able you involve everybody, but I don’t see how’ve you can achieve this with the events you have given. Nonetheless, your questions and events are majorly jacking detail and seem generic.

Overall, -1 due to lacking detail in most areas. I highly suggest going back over your application and re-writing everything and fleshing out as much detail as possible.

Sorry, Good luck.

1 hour ago, Vanilla said:

Neutral

- The events should have what you prepare and other stuff.

Netrual 

1 hour ago, Splonter said:

Agreed I shall have to be a -1, as well as this one worry that has come to my attention is that when you volunteer as an event character you tend to not stick with it the whole way and drop it halfway through or near the end, I worry that if you are given an EM spot that this would repeat with you leaving during one of your events. As well as this I’d like to see a lot more detail in your application. Your first event also appears a bit generic being the basic Star Destroyer “go and shoot up the ship event.”

Good luck!

Have to agree with Splonter, You were in multiple events wanting to be the 'main leader' and you were set to a normal rebel for example and you would leave halfway through the event. Also it is vital for you to add more information to your application because it looks like you didn't put lot of effort into it. Your active ill give you that but a lot of times I do find you immature, I also remember when I was SCAR CO, you called my regiment the 'New Minge Regiment' because we were marching in RP [Which I don't find mingy].

-1. Goodluck

Rickle.

I will be leaving Positive Support (+1) on this application for the following reasons:

• Nice Guy and very friendly
  • Extremely active
  • Application is good although it could use more detail especially in the events section
  • Commitment is a little dodgy 

Goodluck!

Sorry mate but this application lacks in most areas. In the area that matters most though, the events, it lacks the most. Take a look at other *Accepted* EM applications and observe how their events are planned out, and how much detail they provide. If you are able to greatly improve on the areas myself and others have pointed out then I would be happy to change my response for you.

Good Luck!

Side note: Just read your favourite quote and it makes absolutely no sense to me at all xD

Edited by Helsing

I will be giving you a -1because

• Your events are lacking detail and creativity
  • Been toxic to me in the past
  • Can be quite mingy

Changing to +1, his behaviour has changed recently.

Edited by Carswell
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Basil said:

-1 leaning to a neutral 

14 hours ago, Carswell said:

Been toxic to me in the past

Look carswell, I try to put my toxic past behind me, since I joined CS I have changed, like a lot

~UPDATE~

Changed around one of the events. Reason was when I thought about it it was a bit too generic.

Changed rank.

Also elaborated on some stuff in the other event.

Hope you like!

Edited by Pendragon
  • Upvote 1