Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Veles

Veles Leaving

"Come little things big things grow" This was from a paul kelly song that has summed up my time, I came on the server so shit i could not even make a regiment so i asked Frank and my name became St PVT Charles (Brig Guard) I racked up 2 days of play time always guarding the brig to make sure no-one entered. When i heard of Shock and riot i wanted to join cause it sounded cool to guard so when they had tryouts and i missed them I was pissed cause i lost my Guarding role and forced to be a normal ST. I went away on a trip to a new server and got skills so when i joined back i mad it into Naval Guard under aquis and Jimka also Kaye. @Jimka @MrKayeST Thanks for letting me join your great regiment. Then i saw Talon squad tryouts and i minged to be removed from NG and made it into Talon under the command of Commader Tyber Someone who i went though hardships with and broke to me one day he had Temanel Cancer witch was huge and then when i though he was sick he moved onto EG. So i followed with Tyber to join 442nd. Once i returned i joined DT once then went inactive DT a second time then ALD and transfered to ISB and when i delt with the death of a family member i went inactive to get Blacklisted from ISB witch was only lifted 1 month ago @Guskywalker Thanks man. After my ISB time i because a Member of the imperial Navy under Lachlan and Cody Once i left Navy due to a busy time in live i became Jack of ST's under regret and Corvo my name was SGT Jack and i had alot of fun till i joined ISB while blacklisted (was unaware) and got kicked out 3 days later to become a Gov Junior Clerk i was in there for a long time to serve under Lachlan @Lachlan Man we had the best of fun and i was like your personal Sec. I will always remeber PUG Duos lounge 1. After this time i moved on the the most Unstable regiment in the world RST but had great fun first under Maxine then Aphrodite and after that Theta. About this time i went on holidays and when i got back i looked at my EM application to see a big Accepted sign on it witch was great and i became a ST to be lonely. After trying i joined IC then SG when finaly become ISB while unblacklisted And my Schedule got busy and now i am hear. See you lads later will check the forums every now and then 

Yeah @Brass forgot to add I am so coming back. In the winter I have a timetable of Monday cricket Tuesday cricket training wendays cricket training Thursday a game and training Friday game Saturday game sunday I like to train with my family 

Edited by charles
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

@charles Sad to see ya go man.

For the short time I got to spend with you in Regional Gov, you were always a cool dude.

Good luck in the future! :)

Catch you on the flip side young man. Also, if my team plays yours, I swear I’m bowling for the head.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Catch you on the flip side young man. Also, if my team plays yours, I swear I’m bowling for the head.

Everytime you run it will be No ball btw my jumper is number 50 .Jamieson

Damn dude I'm gonna miss you, we've had some short but good times. O7

20181020151021_1.jpg.5663b32be46e30831d2ee0cd84738e42.jpg.7dec150366910b45355e1970f7d12117.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Damn dude I'm gonna miss you, we've had some short but good times. O7

20181020151021_1.jpg.5663b32be46e30831d2ee0cd84738e42.jpg.7dec150366910b45355e1970f7d12117.jpg

F**k is showed off a staff tag how did you get that

28 minutes ago, charles said:

F**k is showed off a staff tag how did you get that

Ahahaha it's your own screenshot my dude, you took this photo.

Cya Veles, I'll miss you mate, I remember when you just joined RST, myself and you were the only two people to survive that infection event :)

See ya, have a fun journey and we hope to see you back soon.

Enjoy where Cricket takes you Veles!

It'll sad to see you go but I look forward to when you return!