Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Morgan

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (Thrawn's Revenge II)

For those who aren't aware, Jman and I along with other members of ISB at times like to play a game called Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. We use the Thrawn's Revenge II mod. I made this post to see if anyone else had the game and to see if they were interested. If so I wanted to go through and set up a game with teams. For those interested in playing just put your steam name down below and I'll add you and message you. Also if you have a tiny Korean boy who plays for you then you're a cheater (cough cough Jman)

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (Steam Store but you can buy it off of G2A for a dollar)

Thrawn's Revenge II Mod

Thrawn's Revenge II Mod Menu Patch (An update to sins broke the menu so you need to install this as well)

Mod description:
The Emperor has fallen, and the Empire is in shambles after their defeat at Endor. Play as the New Republic, Imperial Remnant, Empire of the Hand or Pentastar Alignment, each with their own unique ships, heroes and tech trees to reunite the Star Wars galaxy under your rule.

@Jman1308@Welshy@Lincoln

• Upvote 5

Can I have a tiny African-American kid? They're equally as good.

Nah but

[IG] Bailey

Already told you I bought it and then already owned it, cos I'm an idiot. Gave the extra code to @Basil

• Haha 1

Also, for anyone who wants to buy it for cheap (Less than the normal price point), you can grab it for a couple of bucks on G2A. That's how I got it today, came instantly in my E-Mail when I purchased it today. Would love to get a heap of us together for a game night where JMan inevitably stomps on us, still fun.

https://www.g2a.com/sins-of-a-solar-empire-rebellion-steam-key-global-i10000009397007

Jman1308
[IG] MorganTrademark
[IG] Bailey
[IG] Splonter
[IG] Bosterflaming

@Jman1308 We got those guys above. What do we want? A game of 6 or 8. If 6 we need another person.

@Bailey@Splonter@bosterflaming I'll talk to Jman about getting a time setup along with teams. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Jman1308
[IG] MorganTrademark
[IG] Bailey
[IG] Splonter
[IG] Bosterflaming

@Jman1308 We got those guys above. What do we want? A game of 6 or 8. If 6 we need another person.

@Bailey@Splonter@bosterflaming I'll talk to Jman about getting a time setup along with teams. 

Friday or Saturday nights would be nice

• Upvote 1

@Bailey@bosterflaming@Splonter

Jman and I are trying to get it done on Saturday, as it would be Friday in the US meaning I could be on, and Jman would be available. Regarding time, it wouldn't matter for me because of my timezone. I'll try to get an estimate on the time but we also require an extra player.

@Cody
@Welshy
@Lincoln
@Guskywalker

Would any of you be available on Saturday to play a game of Sins? 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

@Bailey@bosterflaming@Splonter

Jman and I are trying to get it done on Saturday, as it would be Friday in the US meaning I could be on, and Jman would be available. Regarding time, it wouldn't matter for me because of my timezone. I'll try to get an estimate on the time but we also require an extra player.

@Cody
@Welshy
@Lincoln
@Guskywalker

Would any of you be available on Saturday to play a game of Sins? 

Yes if times line up

1 minute ago, Katelyn said:

Yeah....?

its just i get paranoid with things like this, people say its free and i assume forever, but i think im just being paranoid, I'll probably get it when i get home.

25 minutes ago, Ragetank said:

Its humblebundle 100% reliable. All you have to do is sign up for a newsletter and you get it for free

Humble Bundle usually get me my codes faster than UPlay does tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2018 at 8:39 AM, Relegator said:

Actually so upset dude, humble bundle was giving it out for free and I missed it ;-;

You can buy it for ~40 cents here:

https://www.g2a.com/en-au/sins-of-a-solar-empire-rebellion-steam-key-global-i10000009397007

Or support the devs, and purchase it through steam, for a few bucks more, the choice is yours. :)