Here we go *Intro music plays*

Dumbest thing you've ever Said to a higher up over comms or to thier face?

E.g Lore characters and major general+ 

@Vanilla here you go you poo 

my answer:

me to lord vader: "I am Threating to throw sand into your face"

Ok enjoy submit  your things down below 

-Delta

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

*Record Scratch* *Freeze frame*

image.thumb.png.4f64dbb33990a106e910e482f82b921a.png

Woah woah woah, see that guy right there? seems like hes hit rock bottom, well that guys actually me believe it or not. Now i bet you are wondering how I got into this problem.....

It all started with not one specific example but however just how I would occasionally refer to Whitey as Granddad over comms while he was still Tarkin resulting in many attacks like these....

I wonder why ??

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1

(COMMS) Major 97-54 Bailey: [CS > GOV] Grand Moff Tarkin, sir. Do you need help getting back to Regional Government? There might be some roads you have to cross.

I died not soon after.

• Like 2

When I was in Navy, I called Whitey when he was Grand Moff an old slimeball and threatened to slit the throats of ISB and the Sovereign Protector, all in one day! Yeah, that, among other things, led to me being confined to my quarters for TWO REAL LIFE DAYS and being demoted from Lieutenant to Midshipman by Thrawn.

I tell this story a lot, don't I...?

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, SCHEFF said:

When I was in Navy, I called Whitey when he was Grand Moff an old slimeball and threatened to slit the throats of ISB and the Sovereign Protector, all in one day! Yeah, that, among other things, led to me being confined to my quarters for TWO REAL LIFE DAYS and being demoted from Lieutenant to Midshipman by Thrawn.

I tell this story a lot, don't I...?

Maybe just a couple times....???

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I ran up and hugged Jman (Grand Moff) and told him I loved him after Born dated me to in TS.

Lucky to say I hid in the vents for 20 mins before one of my secretaries *Cough* @Rivers ratted was out and I was in the brig for 10 minutes.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Brass said:

I ran up and hugged Jman (Grand Moff) and told him I loved him after Born dated me to in TS.

Lucky to say I hid in the vents for 20 mins before one of my secretaries *Cough* @Rivers ratted was out and I was in the brig for 10 minutes.

I didn’t rat you out, @SoliD just happened to stumble upon you with me and he took action.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1