Kahn's TMOD Application

Neutral

You are active and a friendly guy as well as showing great initiative to your graphic designer role and having a long list of previous staffing experience. However, your application lacks sufficient detail and therefore I will have to give a neutral until you update it.

• Like 1

Cmon guys being serious here who hasn’t minged on a garry’s mod server before, like really I’m pretty sure quite a few in the staff team have so it’s unfair for us to be judging this guy so hard, andy like he said it’s from august 2017 which is not representative of his behavior now, more than a year later. That’s what I would call a hypocrite

+1

Like bailey said you have shown enthusiasm to benefit the community by redesigning the sos menu and tags.

You have a great amount of past experience

Your application looks really nice, and it is well formatted 

Its also unfair of you guys to be calling him unprofessional when all his comments on here have been and are mature, not calling anyone names, not swearing but being neutral. 

I hope you get Tmod man, and can we clarify these statements before actually -1ing

Edited by Twinkie
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Lincoln said:

• Application could use a more detail, particularly in the scenarios section
  • Your general persona on the server isn't appropriate for a staff member
  • Just last night you had to be re-educated for disobeying orders, which you refused to do until I came myself and sorted it out
  • I additionally agree with Morgan's comment of "minging and disrespecting peers"

NEUTRAL, Reasons Stated Above. Goodluck.

To be honest it seems that a lot of these comments are directed towards the wrong person While I don't personally know Kahn well I can tell that he is not the type to be reeducated especially at the rank he has reached. Also I doubt he would reach an officer level in navy if he is that much of a minge.

While he lacks detail and isn't that well known he has shown in the comments on his post that he can deal with pressure maturely especially if he is coming under heavy fire with false accusations. 
So I have decided to +1 this application Good luck 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
1 hour ago, Kahn said:

Pretty sure we have only ever had one interaction.

This involved you walking into a booked MH2 without PTE, arresting me without explanation, warning or even an AOS. You then dragged me to the battlestation, sat me down and interrogated me for the next 10mins on hearsay which you were adamant was cold, hard evidence. When I corrected you on how poorly you were going about this whole task, you then started threatening me that if you ever heard me doing anything else, I would be severely punished.

So please excuse me for sticking up for myself, but the one and only interaction I've had with you, was negative.

? I think you're mistaking me for the wrong guy, I don't remember interrogating a pilot. Most of my interactions with you were on the DS map. My interactions with you haven't been about breaking protocol either. 

Edited by Morgan
2 hours ago, Joel said:

To be honest it seems that a lot of these comments are directed towards the wrong person While I don't personally know Kahn well I can tell that he is not the type to be reeducated especially at the rank he has reached. Also I doubt he would reach an officer level in navy if he is that much of a minge.

Just want to point out Joel (no-hate <3), that Kahn (the application this is for) is a PILOT, not Khan Strax from Navy.

This has many people going through a loop, with many different opinions. I'm going to suggest that everyone looks back over what they wrote and make sure they are talking about the right person.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

+1
Kahn has put loads of off-game time into the Server (Graphic Design)
Mature, Responsible, Good Guy
Application Needs More Detail However
Try to Make Yourself More Known Within the Community. (easier said then done, I know)

Overall, great guy and dedicated member of the community. I believe if the application is updated with more detail you will definitely be a suitable choice for the position of Trial Moderator.

Goodluck ;D
Cheers, Planz

Edited by Planz
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
On 11/12/2018 at 1:13 PM, Joel said:

While he lacks detail and isn't that well known he has shown in the comments on his post that he can deal with pressure maturely especially if he is coming under heavy fire with false accusations. 
So I have decided to +1 this application Good luck 

Good luck

+1

Kahn is a very responsible, mature, active and friendly member of the community. He shows great promise for a role such as T-Mod and I reckon he would do well if given the opportunity. 

Good Luck

• Like 1
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:17 PM, Luigi said:

+1

Kahn is a very responsible, mature, active and friendly member of the community. He shows great promise for a role such as T-Mod and I reckon he would do well if given the opportunity. 

Good Luck

+1 Easily one of the best pilots <3, - Wombatiacus.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic