Time Played: 

unknown.png

History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): 

N.A

Have you had any bans (If so state them): 

N.A

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): 

RuSH - Moderator  |  SuperDuperGaming - Moderator  |  AusNET - Admin  |  Spartan Gaming - Admin  |  Toilet Gaming (don't laugh) - CO Owner  |  CookieX - Moderator  |  5Head - Moderator  |  SilverLine - Admin  |  Kripton - CO Owner  |  Dark Twilight - Moderator

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

Being responsible for keeping the server a nice and friendly environment, intervening early on with players to make them aware of the consequences for breaking rules, so that they can avoid any severe punishment. They are considered as the front-line for keeping peace within the server community.

Why are you applying to be Trial Moderator:

I've always enjoyed moderating, whether that be a gaming server, forum or event. As well this, I would like to be a constant aid to the community, as even during exam study periods, I shamefully find myself procrastinating here in one way or another.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I feel that past experience is a great asset, as I like to take any opportunity I can to increase my knowledge and skills. Communication is a skill I've been honing over the past couple years, which is necessary in this environment as interacting with a variety of personalities can be a struggle to those who clash easily with others. I'd also consider myself to have a sense of understanding and fairness, a skill I probably received from talking with many clients, in relation to my designing hobby.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM's and disconnects from the server, what do you do?:

After clarifying with others over the exact details of the situation, a sufficient ban time would be handed out to the player's SteamID. If the player comes back after their ban has been completed, I would give them a private sitting, explaining to them what they had done and the reasoning behind the given punishment.

Someone is bullying another member of the community, what do you do?:

Assuming the victim has sent in a report, I would bring both players to a private sitting. During this time, I will intently listen to both sides of the situation and attempt to resolve it passively. If the victim is still upset over the incident, then a warn will be given to the aggressor. 

You see a higher ranking staff member abusing their powers, what do you do?:

I would collect a reasonable amount of evidence, be that screenshot or video capture, and keep that saved. Once done, I will confront the staff member, notifying them about their actions. Depending on their response and whether they are remorseful, I would either let it pass or send the evidence to the forums, creating a staff report.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server, what do you do?:

I would bring the player into a private sitting, let them fully explain themselves and reasons for their threats. If I come to the conclusion that they were lying and just seeking attention, then a stern warn will be given. However if the player is completely serious about the threat, then an immediate permanent ban will be handed out to the player. Reasoning for this punishment is that a DDOS attack to the server is a serious situation which should not be taken lightly, therefore any potentiality should quickly be ridden of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Kahn
  • Thinking 2
  • Downvote 2

5Head? If you don't mind me asking, what server were you mod on? I don't remember your name.

EDIT: Neutral. Your "modding" on 5head seems pretty sketchy. I'll ask around a bit more but for now neutral.

EDIT2: -1 I asked around including the old forum manager and the old Super Admin and no-one knows who you were from 5HG, they remember your name but they say you weren't 'mod' on 5HG. (Mod of course meaning admin, since we never had mods)

(Feel free to message me though)

Best of luck - Shepard

Edited by S4Spooky
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, S4Spooky said:

5Head? If you don't mind me asking, what server were you mod on? I don't remember your name.

DarkRP. I'm been mates with the owner on steam for a while, if you want clarification that way?

Neutral - I agree with most of what you have written in your application however the DDOS question I believe needs more detail as well as me not knowing who you are exactly on the server due to my 6 week holiday. Good luck

• Like 1

Yeaaaaaaah I don't know about this one Chief.

Might need to get more involved with the community.

I know you, but only from the Dev Team. 

You have a well written and formatted app so good stuff there

Could use alot more detail

Totally willing to change

Ima go ahead and give you a ripe ol' 

NEUTRAL

Edited by Fox
  • Like 1

I’m on my phone so forgive the formatting but I’m going to leave you your first +1.

Now; the reasons for this are, firstly, you’ve displayed an eagerness to get involved with the community by re-designing the AOS Menu and forum tags. You’ve also displayed a decent level of maturity in and out of game by bro getting and warns or bans.

Now, the only problem with this application to me are, your DDoS Question, whilst answered in a more friendly way is not in which the way we go about things involving that, and your purpose of moderators question is only one sentence long.

I will go back and edit this later for more clarification, but I don’t want you hit with a stream of -1’s and Neutrals because of the way you’ve written your application.

My opinion is always subject to change. Good luck!

Edit: I don’t know how others see you, but you’ve always been pleasant to me ingame, try to portray that to others as well.

Edit 2: Going to be changing this to a neutral, only due to the other things brought to light in this thread, I still believe you have the potential and capacity to be a good Moderator.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Fox said:

NEUTRAL

• Like 1

I will be leaving Negative Support (-1) on this application for the following reasons:

• Not that well known around the community 
  • Answers could be more detailed 
  • Personally, I've seen you act mingey and immature 
  • A lot of experience moderating (Though some of the servers seem sketchy)

Goodluck!
3 hours ago, Fox said:

NEUTRAL

• You're a hard working dev and seem to do a lot for the community
  • Though, the issues shown by Billybob1061 in your screenshots is concerning
  • Spoiler
    1 hour ago, Billybob1061 said:

-1 looking through your screenshot history you seem to be a MASSIVE minge and love to be banned from servers, which is a big no no

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 9.03.01 am.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 9.03.15 am.png

• As well as the statement from Morgan.
  • Spoiler
    • 2 hours ago, Morgan said:
      • All the interactions I’ve ever shared with you haven’t been good, whether it be you minging or disrespecting your peers. I do not believe you are fit for the role of moderator. 
    •  

• I'd suggest waiting longer and improving your community reputation before applying.

Sorry, good luck.

Edited by Brass

• Application could use a more detail, particularly in the scenarios section
  • Your general persona on the server isn't appropriate for a staff member
  • Just last night you had to be re-educated for disobeying orders, which you refused to do until I came myself and sorted it out
  • I additionally agree with Morgan's comment of "minging and disrespecting peers"

Improve your application in places and see what happens, however I believe you would be more successful in applying for a moderator position if you took a few steps back, assess your attitude to the server and how you conduct yourself while on it. Then take steps to become more engaged with the community and get well known, this time for the right reasons. I don't believe your a bad person, nor I do believe you can never achieve a staff rank, I just think you have made some poor choices and that you don't currently suit a staff role. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Brass said:

• You're a hard working dev and seem to do a lot for the community
  • Though, the issues shown by Billybob1061 in your screenshots is concerning
  •   Reveal hidden contents

• As well as the statement from Morgan.
  •   Reveal hidden contents
    •  
    •  

• I'd suggest waiting longer and improving your community reputation before applying.

Sorry, good luck.

50 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

• Just last night you had to be re-educated for disobeying orders, which you refused to do until I came myself and sorted it out

I wasn't even active last night, in-fact the only things I did do last night were dupe building in a booked hangar, and train a recruit.

Never been re-educated, so no idea who you are mistaking me for.

4 hours ago, Morgan said:

All the interactions I’ve ever shared with you haven’t been good, whether it be you minging or disrespecting your peers. I do not believe you are fit for the role of moderator. 

Pretty sure we have only ever had one interaction.

This involved you walking into a booked MH2 without PTE, arresting me without explanation, warning or even an AOS. You then dragged me to the battlestation, sat me down and interrogated me for the next 10mins on hearsay which you were adamant was cold, hard evidence. When I corrected you on how poorly you were going about this whole task, you then started threatening me that if you ever heard me doing anything else, I would be severely punished.

So please excuse me for sticking up for myself, but the one and only interaction I've had with you, was negative.

• Thinking 1
  • Facepalm 1
15 minutes ago, Kahn said:

I wasn't even active last night, in-fact the only things I did do last night were dupe building in a booked hangar, and train a recruit.

Never been re-educated, so no idea who you are mistaking me for.

Neutral for now based on the comments previously placed. May update once certain things have been clarified. EDIT: The way in which you carry yourself when replying to others has me leaning towards a -1...

Might be referring to Khan Strax from navy? @Lincoln                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Edited by Rivers
3 hours ago, Billybob1061 said:

-1 looking through your screenshot history you seem to be a MASSIVE minge and love to be banned from servers, which is a big no no

Congratulations you found screenshots of mine, check the details of those said screenshots, you will find them having been uploaded August 2017.

• Whitey locked this topic