Star Wars D&D Night! (Game Master Needed!)

As I have never played D&D I would love to get some of the community together to show me my first experience of it. Of course, as I never have before I wouldn't know how to go about it or how to set it up. This is where you awesome guys and girls come in. Please leave a comment if you would like to apply for Game Master (Preferably Event Master or someone who can prove their ability) by creating an impressive post to convince me of your ability.

If you are interested in being a player please apply below as well, there are only four spots available which will be given to the person both I and my partner (yes I mean Staz) have decided are dedicated and friendly enough to complete the game.

Players will be required to spend a couple of hours playing at a time, and the game may span over a couple of days.

Don't be upset if you don't get picked to play, or you see someone make it into the team without applying on the forums. There will be more games and opportunities!

In addition, if you think I should have a weekly minigames night (online games such as skribb.io, spyfall etc) let me know. I would be super interested in doing that.

3 minutes ago, Delta said:

You should ask basil 

He ran something like t

He's still is, 15 player cap however.

Whilst I was still active me @Regretstarted to talk about hosting our own D&D game written by him. Should talk to him

Edited by Eclipse

Hey there, Basil is running something like this currently, its called Edge of the Empire and our first group is currently full. I am writing a backstory for myself, and to involve the others, however, he is thinking of running a second group. Something that would push him to further run this group are.

• Dedicated people. (5+ more than we currently have)
  • People who are going to be able to sit down for hours weekly or fortnightly and play.
  • People who are willing to flesh out characters, for example, my character Shorrura is an albino Wookiee with a twin brother who was sold into slavery by Jye's character, but I don't know this yet.

If you want it to run, you can speak to myself or Basil, as I'd gladly play both groups or help organise the second group if necessary. @Ana

Also, +1 to the game nights, could be fun.

@Ana If you can find at least 5 people who can confirm that they will be willing to sit down for a few hours at a time to set up and play this game and show a continued interest ill make a second group. Once you do this i will organise a schedule for the game, most likely  once a fortnight either 12-3pm or 7-10pm. 

Join this discord, and state you wish to be apart of the second group. https://discord.gg/y3ZEpTA.

Edited by Basil
51 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Ana If you can find at least 5 people who can confirm that they will be willing to sit down for a few hours at a time to set up and play this game and show a continued interest ill make a second group. Once you do this i will organise a schedule for the game, most likely  once a fortnight either 12-3pm or 7-10pm. 

Join this discord, and state you wish to be apart of the second group. https://discord.gg/y3ZEpTA.

I can't join the discord.