Steam Name: Warlock

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189217395

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pizzaboy1738/

In Game Details

In Game Name: N/A

In Game Rank: Inquisitor

In Game Regiment: Sith

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Permanent 

Which staff member banned you: N/A (Steam ID found in screenshot)

What date did the ban occur: 13th of October, 2017

What was the reason for the ban: "DC to avoid sit with the owner"

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I joined the server on that day and spawned in the Sith Temple as I was Sith. I and another player called Poseidon did not agree with each other at all so we would always argue and start fights and it got to the point where we both avoided each other at any costs unless absolutely necessary. So one day we were duelling and he beat me and said "you won't PK duel me", at the point in time I was not happy and absolutely agreed with it. We proceeded to the engine room to do the duel. I got very anxious that I would lose and wanted to back out but at this point, I could not. We duelled and I lost, causing me to lose the rank of Sith. I was angry and was not thinking straight so I made up that my mother wanted to talk to the owner, and just to confirm, it was me typing and I felt guilty doing it. The rank was given back to me and the next day people would call me out for it. So, I attempted to lie and say my mother did not get on the mic. I was called out for abusing other players at this point and was teleported to whoever was Darth Vader at the time. We had a very serious, angry chat about what was going to happen and I got mad at what he was planning on doing so I left and joined back immediately. I get back in and get frozen and then I was hit with a permanent ban

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned/given a second chance: Honestly, at this point, I believe I do not deserve a second chance. I have done by people soo wrongly and mostly everyone hates me but I thought I would give it a shot and see if anyone still holds grudges against me from one whole year ago. So, I believe I deserve a second chance because since one year ago, I have matured and become a young adult and not a mingey, immature, dumb kid. Since then, I have staffed on multiple servers and gained a part-time job. I do not expect to get back into the server if lots of you know what I did ages ago but I am hoping none of you hold what I did a year ago against me in my attempt to get unbanned. I would also like to say I am sorry for lying to the owner and I did not like doing it

Thank you all for using your time to read this,

Warlock/Mate

Capture.PNG

Edited by Mate
Edited Steam Name
  • Upvote 1

+1 for ban removal. It was a very long time ago and what you did, although very dishonest, I believe with the detail and the time that you have been banned you have been given punishment enough.

Edited by Jesis
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jesis said:

+1 It was a very long time ago and what you did, although very dishonest, I believe with the detail and the time that you have been banned you have been given punishment enough.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Jesis said:

+1 It was a very long time ago and what you did, although very dishonest, I believe with the detail and the time that you have been banned you have been given punishment enough.

We all make mistakes mate, you've been gone for nearly a year. Hopefully you've learnt your lesson.

• Upvote 1

I remember this situation very well as I was both the owner and Vader at the time. when you were pretending to be your mother I was very patient and we had a long conversation about the consequences of your actions even though you fully knew what the consequences were. it was very low to pretend to be your mother just to try and get your rank back which you rightfully lost. 

as some people have stated above, people do make mistakes and I am glad to see that you are claiming to have matured a bit.

+1 to be unbanned so you can prove it to not only the staff but the entire server.

just remember there is consequences to your actions if anything happens again...

• Upvote 1