Steam Name: Dr. Garry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42574093

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bentommy/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Killer Spice

In Game Rank: PVT

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: 8/11 - 15/11 (1 week)

Which staff member banned you: Ridge (STEAM_0:0:90290312)

What date did the ban occur: 8/11/18

What was the reason for the ban: Minge | FailRP | RDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: It was during the Naboo event and I was roaming around just talking to people casually and I guess was seen as a Minge and so later when I saw the bounty hunter Ridge in the game I then had some casual talks with him and even ran around with another ST just impersonating an African saying stupid stuff like, "Do you know deh way?" or "Wakanda Forever!," and it was until the moment in which I then started just shooting in the air that I got banned for a week.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe I deserve a second chance, because I take full 100% responsibility for my actions and believe that I was indeed a minge and failrping as a storm trooper but the RDM claim is false as I didn't kill anyone but furthermore I believe I deserve this chance because I will take my actions in game a bit more seriously and roleplay seriously without any minge or failrip moments as well as a clear pursuit of server rules. I will additionally try my best to prove it to everyone in the server that giving me a second chance can work and I want to prove to the person who banned me in particular that I have learnt from my mistakes and that everyone deserves a second chance and I will show the effects of how I can be a serious roleplayer with a second chance and not break server rules or cause harm or annoyance to anybody's garry's mod starwars rp gameplay experience.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

adfhj.png

• Downvote 2
  • Advisor

I would like to hear Ridge's account of the events as well but the ban also stated it was for minging and FailRP, both of which you were doing. 

Whilst I understand the concern, the ban is only one week and I think you should wait it out, reflect on your actions and be ready to properly RP when the ban is over.

1 minute ago, Cecil said:

I would like to hear Ridge's account of the events as well but the ban also stated it was for minging and FailRP, both of which you were doing. 

Whilst I understand the concern, the ban is only one week and I think you should wait it out, reflect on your actions and be ready to properly RP when the ban is over.

26 minutes ago, Cecil said:

Very well put Cecil.

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Cecil said:

• Chopz locked this topic