Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Splonter

Deployable Turrets

Hello, I’d really like and push towards this addon being added to the server.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1382020460

Its a deployable turret addon in which it has a working turret that you can use, I have used this addon before and it is incredibly useful and would benefit not only individuals fun and enjoyment but also assist in events and overall immersion.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

There is also a neat tool that can be used (which is included in the addon) for engineers or such. It’s a turret deployable which is a one time use tool (So can’t be spammed) where when right clicked the tool will disappear and a turret will spawn.

Edited by Splonter

This would be pretty cool honestly, the only problem I can see is that is sort of looks crap to use, and people might just use their guns which seems easier to me in the long run.

• Upvote 1

+1 this would be great for heavies or an addon to 442nd sergeants to maybe increase population in the regiment

12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This would be pretty cool honestly, the only problem I can see is that is sort of looks crap to use, and people might just use their guns which seems easier to me in the long run.

I can assure you sir it is in no way crap to use, I have personal experience of using it other servers when I was an EM and it not only packs a lot of damage it is easily to use has nice fire rate and you can even use multiple at once if they are close together.

15 minutes ago, Auzii said:

+1 this would be great for heavies or an addon to 442nd sergeants to maybe increase population in the regiment

+1

3 minutes ago, Splonter said:

I can assure you sir it is in no way crap to use, I have personal experience of using it other servers when I was an EM and it not only packs a lot of damage it is easily to use has nice fire rate and you can even use multiple at once if they are close together.

Chuck this bad boy up on the Trello then.

• Upvote 2

+1 isn’t there a buildiblle version that lets you place a stand and repair tool it so you can’t just spawn a bunch of turrets https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1387693767 (I think this is it) I believe you just need to use the repair tool on it (which is on the server already) so that it gets built 

+1 but only give them to engineers or heavies. Correct me if i'm wrong, but 442nd already has thermal detonators, shotguns, and police shields. Maybe even have a special role.

Edited by Bevan
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bosterflaming said:

+1 isn’t there a buildiblle version that lets you place a stand and repair tool it so you can’t just spawn a bunch of turrets https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1387693767 (I think this is it) I believe you just need to use the repair tool on it (which is on the server already) so that it gets built 

There is a 1 time buildable that comes with the addon preventing people from spawning multiple.

E-Web Squadrons assigned to either regiments or a group of 3 regiments...

(Sort of like Heavy Weapons teams from... w40k)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.