Vevo Xenis EM app (No longer active app I decided to withdraw

• Never really met you
  • application is very basic and lacking details
  • Events lack in important details you've written the storyline of the events but not how you as the EM will make them play out and both seem basic just find and kill thing 
17 minutes ago, Auzii said:

• Extremely Basic Event Ideas With No Detail
  • No Detail In Application
  • Unaware Of Who You Are

- Auzii

I'd like you to go over your application again and amend some errors, as well as add more detail to your events, if this is done I will consider changing to a Neutral or a +1.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'd like you to go over your application again and amend some errors, as well as add more detail to your events, if this is done I will consider changing to a Neutral or a +1.

Agreed

Im sorry Vevo  they are pretty basic and although your my friend i have to agree with everyone, although add more detail in your app and give your event some spice and id happily +1 you because you are a very trut worthy guy, really kind :D

Yoda gif.gif

Edited by Ash

Hey man! I really like the event ideas, and it's clear you are very articulate and creative for your age. However, your server presence is very lacking as not many people currently know who you are, you have very little time on the server, and your application lacks a lot of detail.

Have a look at some of the accepted event master applications, and see if you can match their level of detail! 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Rook said:

Hey man! I really like the event ideas, and it's clear you are very articulate and creative for your age. However, your server presence is very lacking as not many people currently know who you are, you have very little time on the server, and your application lacks a lot of detail.

Have a look at some of the accepted event master applications, and see if you can match their level of detail! 

Sorry man but i have no clue who you are, If you get more known around the server i will reconsider my answer.

Hey i would like to thank everyone for their feed back i would like for an event manager or someone who can place this on hold as i need to find the time to fix.

However the people who said -1 who are you

That is no really a -1 you just dont know me just because you dont know does not mean im any less capable

I will fix this application as i only had like 5 minutes tonput it together

10 minutes ago, Vevo said:

Hey i would like to thank everyone for their feed back i would like for an event manager or someone who can place this on hold as i need to find the time to fix.

However the people who said -1 who are you

That is no really a -1 you just dont know me just because you dont know does not mean im any less capable

I will fix this application as i only had like 5 minutes tonput it together

If you could only put 5 Minutes effort into an app you don't deserve the position, if you aren't interacting with people that isn't our fault it's yours. If you can't even be bothered to put some real effort in the app that means you really aren't capable enough for this position

• Welshy locked this topic