The Wintoh Family

I was told by many people they wanted a Wintoh backstory, and so here it is, it explains how we all ended up serving the Empire, as well as what we ended up doing after the War. It was written from a third person perspective originally, but then swaps to a first-person perspective near the end of the story. The story is an explanation into our lineage and is also meant to be read during the time of the New Republic, so anyone reading this, don't PK us, because I will be a sad boy. I will however, be retiring the name Bailey Wintoh upon leaving Shock, possibly PK'ing myself or going down the route set in this short story. I'll most likely be writing more in the future, because I like that delicious reputation that I get from it, as well as I like to give my characters a deeper story to abide by.

So, here it is. Enjoy.

The Wintoh Family

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

When I say the title, I cringed a little.

But since I’m in English, I had an idea... I gave your story to my English teacher for her to read over and give feedback. She hasn’t read it yet, but I’ll post another comment when she’s gives me the feedback.

Good work again @Bailey :) 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Brass said:

When I say the title, I cringed a little.

But since I’m in English, I had an idea... I gave your story to my English teacher for her to read over and give feedback. She hasn’t read it yet, but I’ll post another comment when she’s gives me the feedback.

Good work again @Bailey :) 

Thanks boss. I don’t really write them to be thrilling, just character context and something to kill my time. But that’d be appreciated, I don’t plan to be an author, just enjoy writing stuff for myself.

if I ever do solo backstories they’re usually slightly longer than these ones, but I don’t feel like spending 9-10 hours on a story during exam season, maybe after they end I’ll write a longer one explaining why I have an ARF Helmet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Cecil said:

Rep farmer confirmed 

The reputation points are a bi-product of me writing these stories. Can’t say I don’t like them tho.

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Bailey said:

The reputation points are a bi-product of me writing these stories. Can’t say I don’t like them tho.

Lol I gave you all the reputation I can give you today. <3

Also I have showed my teacher this and the first thing she said was “Why can’t you write like this?” after that I was dying in the inside. She also said it was amazing amd that she doesn’t understand Star Wars so I sat there for the entire lesson explain Star Wars lore like this to her. She still doesn’t understand the places or the event’s of it... besides that I loved it! Enjoy the rep I gave you <3 - Wombatiacus