Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kosmos

The Imperial Defence Force - Star Citizen

The Imperial Defence Force is an organisation within the game of Star Citizen.

Imagine a universe that combines the freedom of exploration, the thrill of combat, and the unique challenge of building a life in space. Star Citizen puts ultimate control in the hands of the player, whether you're making your way as a cargo hauler, exploring the vastness of space, or scraping out a living outside the law, you will navigate through a mixture of procedurally generated and handcrafted worlds and interact with a variety of characters, this is what Star Citizen is.

There are many possibilities for you in the game of Star Citizen and some of the possibilities are listed below.

Fight - From high speed dogfights to intense FPS warfare, battles can occur anytime, anywhere. So whether you're chasing down ruthless bounties or raiding civilian cargo haulers, it'll be up to you to decide which side of the law you want to fall on.

Explore - The explorer builds a life on the pursuit of knowledge and discovery. They will seek out the unknown or sometimes just surrender to the thrill of getting lost. Whether it's a hidden outpost, a derelict ship or a beautiful sunset, explorers are eager to see what's waiting over that next ridge.

Unite - Be a part of something greater. Engage other players to crew a multi-crew ship or build a player-run Organization into an entire spacefaring fleet. Either way, the Star Citizen Universe is all about community. In here, your actions have consequences that will either draw cheers from players and NPCs or get you shot.

Trade - Dive into a dynamic economy and seek your fortune. Traders are drawn to the thrill of amassing resources, currency and social status. Whether trading contraband on the blackmarket or building legitimate empires, the life of the trader requires resourcefulness, strategy and an entrepreneurial spirit.

Star Citizen currently has 2,116,445 players that have joined the game and explored the universe and it has gained a total of $199,384,425 and all of that money is completely crowd funded!

Now for a bit of Information about our organisation within Star Citizen!

The Imperial Defence Force [IDF] is an Oceanic Organisation that focuses primarily on Navy and Marine operations through the areas of Security, Transportation, Exploration, Anti-Piracy, Trading  and Mining operations. The IDF is a free band of citizens, acting as a private security force.

The Imperial Defence Force will mainly operate as its own military force to progress the organisations goals and further strengthen the organisation as a whole, however there may be times when parts of the military will be sent to assist another organisation or person as a private military force.

One of the Imperial Defence Force’s primary focus is its role as a private military force. Being hired by other organisation for security or other operations. However the Imperial Defence Force only will accepted and operate within the boundaries of UEE law. 

The Imperial Defence Force has focuses outside private security such as Exploration, Anti-Piracy, Trading  and Mining operations as a means of provide additional areas of employment and creating additional financial income to support organisation operations and private security infrastructure. 

The first long term goal for the organisation is to establish a base of for centralisation of operations (ground base or space station depending). In addition, maintaining a main fleet readily equipped for all space and ground operations.

You can join our Discord at : https://discord.gg/73JCV5t

you can also join the Discord if you have any questions about the organisation or the game, we will be happy to help you out.

and you can have a look at our organisation page at : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IDFORCE

if you are signing up for the game use this referral code to get extra credits and help the organisation out at the same time : STAR-HKZJ-9YNZ

m21m4l5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

This game is one of the best games I have ever played, Its worth the money, its fun and addicting, I 100% recommend people to buy this game and join this ORG. :) Its an open free world, no loading screens when entering or leaving a ship / station / universe, the possibilities are endless for this amazing game.

Edited by Rickle
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Kosmos said:

@Hyperion we are indeed! Cody is the CO of the Navy branch and I am in charge of the Military.

Sounds epic I would get this epic game but I have but a spec of dust in my wallet...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, |Stryker| said:

7 years later... You think by now they'd actually have something done

Don't know how much you have looked into the game but the past year alone they have released a tonne of stuff. with more and more coming.

9 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

Don't know how much you have looked into the game but the past year alone they have released a tonne of stuff. with more and more coming.

hey its probably gonna be a decent game and its great to see so many people getting involved like a community with this and putting the effort into forming your own faction and sure theirs all these promises from Mr Roberto but, I just feel like with a starting budget of $1.5 million that has since raised to just about $200 million you would think that they would have a little more done by now.

:)

54 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

Last time I played was in 2014 so my impressions of Star Citizen may be a little harsh ahaha good to hear it's more than just a cash grab by developers to people buying dreams these days

6 hours ago, Bevan said:

ok mr bean but i have to get the game first

Same lol

And a better pc

Legit the Star power they have in this games is honestly selling the game to me then and there, i haven't even seen any game play besides whats shown in this trailer.

3 hours ago, |Stryker| said:

7 years later... You think by now they'd actually have something done

I backed the game a LOOOOOONG time ago, I have absolutely no clue what my details are for it anymore.

• Haha 1

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would let you know that if you were looking for a time to get Star Citizen at a discounted Price, now is the time. Go the the link below to get the game at a discounted price.

Additionally, all the information for the Imperial Defence Forces can be found below. hope to see you around sometime soon.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16859-Anniversary-Game-Packs

You can join our Discord at : https://discord.gg/73JCV5t

you can also join the Discord if you have any questions about the organisation or the game, we will be happy to help you out.

and you can have a look at our organisation page at : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IDFORCE

if you are signing up for the game use this referral code to get extra credits and help the organisation out at the same time : STAR-HKZJ-9YNZ

m21m4l5.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2018 at 9:30 PM, Rickle said:

This game is one of the best games I have ever played, Its worth the money, its fun and addicting, I 100% recommend people to buy this game and join this ORG. :) Its an open free world, no loading screens when entering or leaving a ship / station / universe, the possibilities are endless for this amazing game.

Im interested 

48 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Im interested 

Join the discord that was linked above, you will find a lot more information there.

• Like 1