Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

SoliD

Arkan's Trial Moderator Application

10 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Neutral, I’m not convinced about you staying with the community and secondly, I feel as if your attitude might not be suitable for cooperating with players as a moderator. 

9 hours ago, pinejack said:

On top of that, I also believe that you tend to act quite unpredictably when things don’t go your way, which would cause issues when you were moderating.

9 hours ago, Gregis said:

My interactions with you would suggest you don’t handle people who take this game more lightly than you very well. I can only imagine the problems that could arise given you having to deal with immature little kids, sorry mate 

I believe that you have some qualities that a Moderator needs. However things that I have observed when you are role playing in-game, you are quick to call out people on their mistakes and have a a tendency to shaming that individual or that regiment regardless of whether it was a mistake or not, typing messages on comms ,OOC or using voice chat to people in the general vicinity. I'm quite sure that most people(as i myself) would like their screw ups to be kept quiet, as most of the time when the get out, people judge and form negative opinions. It's kinda like how when u see that warn message of an ST pop up, you are more reluctant to put that person in your reg.I have seen this in-game multiple times and myself have fell victim to this when i was part of my previous regiments, I have most noted this when you were still the CO of SC. Whether or not people actually pay attention in comms or take offence to this,I believe that this and the other comments that I have above reflect your personality a lot. 

On a more positive note, you have proven yourself to be a mature individual, as well as a capable leader, showing great leadership skills. With my extremely short time in 501st and hanging around in the discord with you, when u were SC CMDR, and the other 501st members you seemed like a genuine person and a likeable guy and a good role model for people who want to role play seriously.

My advice is that you should sometimes stop and think more deeply before you say something especially if it regards another person as well as well as the implications that it might have as well as,

9 hours ago, Rivers said:

I’d recommend being a bit more friendly to those you meet in-game in the future.

for now my stance is:

Neutral

P.S DISCLAIMER: while it may seem that i am calling you out for this and being massive a hypocrite(which i guess i kinda am, indirectly), I have posted this here to state my opinion, so not only u can read it but the parties that decide whether u become a moderator can be informed of my opinon and my findings during my time on the server. Didn't even really want to write about this cos i knew someone would facepalm.

Edited by Robo
P.S
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, Fox said:

My interactions have only ever been positive, from the other feedback, I would pray that you treat everyone the same way, with respect and upmost friendliness. 

My advice would go to the people you may have done wrong by and attempt to apologise for your apparent negative actions.

anyways, that being said,

+1 Because you seem to be bringing back IC to where it should be (Along with Outback and such) And you have been with IG for a while. You seem to have good intentions, and mostly positive feedback aside from the neutrals.

Goodluck.

Yeah +1

Thank you everyone for you feedback so far with my application. With this I just wanted to address some concerns that some of the reply's on thread entailed.

Firstly my resignation of Storm Commandos Colonel/Temporary resignation

The main reason I resigned from my position was due to my Yr11 exams occurring soon at that time. One of my main philosophies in life is that the group should not suffer due to another's failure, which came into question in the advent of my preliminary exams. With this in mind I decided to resign from my position handing over the regiment to one my promising officers. I then later returned to the due to my success in my exam realising that I can balance between both my education and my hobbies.

Looking back to my choices now, I am split on my decision as I do believe that choosing to leave so quickly was a poor choice and should of been reflected upon more deeply. But I do believe that my choice of leaving my regiment to a different trooper has overall boosted the 501st, building off my mistakes and lapses in judgement.

Secondly my attitude in game

A weird question I always asked myself on these RP servers is the idea of your RP character and whether they should represent your personal character out of the game?

My answer to the question is the idea that your RP character shouldn't have to represent your personal characteristics and one shouldn't be so harshly judged for his/her actions.

Personally I have always liked this idea that you shouldn't have to act this way and that you should have freedom in your RP character. This of course doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for being snarky to one of higher officer or over aggressive to your lower troopers without reason. But I do believe players should have freedom to act as they wish as long as none feel personally bullied or attacked.

My actions I do believe in game can come off as mean or seem egotistical to other players, and with that I send my dearest apologies for my actions. And with that I would wish invite anyone who wishes to get to know the OOC me, with a game of CSGO or Siege outside the server.

Anyway I don't wish for this to come about as an excuse, and welcome all criticism of my previous actions  -Arkan

Edited by SoliD
  • Like 2

Ok, so my views are regardless of your attitude, that’s fine if it’s a Role Play thing. What I’m still concerned about is the way you can act if things do not go your way, I personally do not think this is part of the character and the personality your role playing. If I am wrong correct me. Sure, most people don’t like it when certain situations don’t go their way but you need to learn to manage it. Anyhow, Best of Luck. I really hope you can improve!

On 11/7/2018 at 7:43 PM, Snow said:

I will be leaving Positive Support (+1) on this application for the following reasons:

- Was a great CO within the 501st
- Really mature and nice 
- Well respected and known throughout the community
- Would be a great asset to the Staff Team

- Might want to elaborate a bit on the answers 

Goodluck Arkan! 

+1

great guy

never mingy

great commander

On 11/7/2018 at 7:43 PM, Snow said:

I will be leaving Positive Support (+1) on this application for the following reasons:

- Was a great CO within the 501st
- Really mature and nice 
- Well respected and known throughout the community
- Would be a great asset to the Staff Team

- Might want to elaborate a bit on the answers 

Goodluck Arkan! 

+1 Great Cinder member, will do his best for staff team.