Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shepard

Shepard's Trial Moderator Application

I knew Shepard back from my time from Marauders and he was a really cool and genuine guy to be around.

I think he has the skills and dedication necessary to become a Moderator.

+1

+1

Shepard has come a long way in his maturity levels over the past ~6 months that I've known him. He's a mature, active and friendly lad that does his best to help those around him.

I believe he would be a great addition to the staff team.

Good Luck!

On 11/7/2018 at 7:21 AM, Snow said:

I will be leaving Positive Support (+1) on this application for the following reasons:
- Active
- Mature and always nice to talk to
- Great Application with a lot of detail
- Would make a great staff member
- Respected and well known around the community

Goodluck!

+1

Very active member of Republic Intelligence aswell as a very friendly, mature player. I don't see any reason to not support this application.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 7:21 AM, Snow said:

I will be leaving Positive Support (+1) on this application for the following reasons:
- Active
- Mature and always nice to talk to
- Great Application with a lot of detail
- Would make a great staff member
- Respected and well known around the community

Goodluck!

+1

Very active member of Republic Intelligence aswell as a very friendly, mature player. I don't see any reason to not support this application.

(Don't know why that posted twice) If a staff member sees this can you delete one this please. Only meant to post once.

Edited by SiegeMonkey

On 1/5/2019 at 9:46 AM, JDark47 said:

-1 I've had interactions with several people you've baited into bad situations (or know you have baited other people into bad situations), purely to record them and report them. From a members point of view, this reflects really badly on the community, and would reflect really badly on you as a staff member. I think it would be bad to have someone on the staff team, doing things like this for what seems petty reasons.

I respect you as a member of the community, and the support team, though I believe this has reflected badly on you, and made other members of the communtiy uncomfortable.

Neutral

• Like 1