Spoiler

U.thumb.jpg.074cb28ca4f4300211a8b88134ff3632.jpg

Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

5D

Spoiler

1610073539_Time2.thumb.jpg.44db5066f6b6dd5bfccdb12a8f686026.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):

I've gotten 1 warning for; Point Farming (cloaked in a corner on top of bunks). The reason why I was cloaked on top of bunks was to stop a shock trooper from constantly tazing and arresting me, I do see my mistake though of not recording and reporting the player and I understand Iris' decision on the warn. I believe I've changed after that warn as I would report him for his actions and not cloak and go AFK.

Spoiler

E.jpg.4784b6157d8fd057aaa72a46cd6667b0.jpg

Have you had any bans (If so state them):

N/A

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

• Head Moderator on Xtria's the hidden and murder server.
  • Moderator on Xtria's TTT, Deathrun and Darkrp. 
  • Admin on 5 headgaming / Xplosion Network's Darkrp.
  • Moderator on VHS7's Deathrun

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: 

I believe the role of moderators on the server is to keep the peace on the server and enforce rules to stop people from rdming or to generally stop people from disrupting other players role-play. They also help players with other problems such as changing their regiment, spawning in ships for pilots, helping anyone who may get stuck or on map changes moving people so everyone doesn't get stuck. They also need to know when to be serious and when not to, as if they are never serious it makes mods look bad, but if they are always serious such as under 19 players I believe it can make people have a bad experience on the server. They also claim reports and help others around them role-play. In short I believe the main purpose of a moderator is to keep a safe role-playing environment for all players no matter what.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I'm applying for the role of Trial Moderator due to playing for quite a fair bit of time and during that time the server has given me many fun experiences, I've made friends and the kindness of the moderators have made it all an extremely enjoyable experience and because of that I want to help give back to the server by helping players have a fun experience on the server and to make sure when they leave each day they had a good time and plan on rejoining the next day. I want to help enforce rules, help players when they need help and overall just give back to the server.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I believe what I can bring to the staff team is prior experience of being a moderator, so I understand ulx commands and how to use them. I'm dedicated to the server, as the last server I got moderator on I spent at least 1000 hours on it. I'm responsible and would never do something to bring the reputation of Imperial Gaming down and I only hope to help raise it, I'm active and currently have put in 8 weeks into the Imperial Server and 3 Days into the Clonewars Server, I'm on during the day and night and would be able to help during all hours of the day/night.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

I would first try and freeze or jail them, since they've left I would open logs and take screenshots of their rdms I would then grab their steam id from /listjoinsdcs and warn them for Mass rdming (Number) and leave. Depending on how many people they rdmed would affect my next step, if it was 3-5 I would tell a higher up about it and let them decide if they get banned or not, if they choose not to ban them I would keep and eye out for them and pull them into a sit next time their on to tell them that what they did was wrong, if they seemed unapologetic or generally didn't care and seemed like they'd do the same thing again I would tell the higher up and request for them to ban them, if they seemed sorry for it and seemed like they regretted it I would leave it at that. If it was more then 5 I would ban them, the time would depend on how many they killed and what the situation was, such as if it was they killed 11 people with a ship they stole it would be much longer then something like they killed 5 troopers who were chasing after them to help arrest him for trespassing or something like that. I would of course save the screenshots of their rdms and name it appropriately so if they tried to do a ban appeal I would have the evidence ready so that I would be able to post the evidence on it.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I would pull both the bully and the victim into a sit and ask about what was happening and find out what it was about, it was just a bit of banter between friends or a misunderstanding I would let it go but if it was serious I would give him a verbal warning and tell him not to do it again, I would then spectate him for around 5 minutes or so to make sure he doesn't do it again, I would also inform their commander on what has happened and ask them to keep an eye out to make sure it doesn't happen again, as if they're the 2IC or a higher up for the regiment it can make the whole regiment look bad. If they were to do it again I would give them a physical warning and a lecture on what they did wrong but if they were not to do it again I would keep an eye out to make sure they don't try and bully anyone else or any regiments.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would save the footage from my shadow play and tell them that they've been trusted with the power of Mod/EM and they shouldn't be abusing their power, if they seemed sorry about abusing their power I would watch them for a bit to make sure they don't try the same thing again, if they didn't abuse their power again while I was watching them I would still bring it up with a higher up but tell them they didn't do it again so they can keep an eye out for them. If they did it again I would record them abusing their powers more and send it to management and tell them I had warned them not to abuse their power so that they can decide on the punishment that they would get as I believe there's never any reason to abuse your power and you should be punished accordingly.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

I would get evidence of their threats through screenshots or saving my shadow play, I would then Jail / Freeze them, grab their steamid and question them about it and tell them that threatening to DDOS the server is a serious offence and WILL end in a perma ban. If they said it was a joke I would tell them not to joke about DDOSing the server, give them a warn, I would also give them a bit of a lecture on not threatening to DDOS the server, due to how much starwars rp servers used to get DDOSed. I would also tell everyone in OOC to be calm if it was in OOC where he did the threat. If it was a proper threat and the server began to lag I would immediately ban him for as long as possible, and tell everyone in csay (Puts a message in the middle of the screen) to save any dupes if they have any in case the server goes down. I would then get a higher up to perma ban them and give them the evidence of the DDOS threat.

Thank you for reading, feel free to message me with any questions. :) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Shepard
Updated for Clonewars
  • Upvote 2

I will be leaving Positive Support (+1) on this application for the following reasons:
- Active
- Mature and always nice to talk to
- Great Application with a lot of detail
- Would make a great staff member
- Respected and well known around the community

Goodluck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boris said:

+1

Still can't cloak though.....and duel 

Jk luv u spooky

+1

+1

- Active

- Mature

- Friendly

Shepard would make a great addition to the Staff Team.

Good luck!

18 minutes ago, Brass said:

+1

- Active

- Mature

- Friendly

Good luck!

GOOD LUCK!!!

2 hours ago, Snow said:

I will be leaving Positive Support (+1) on this application for the following reasons:
- Active

Goodluck!

+1

• Has plenty of prior experience
  • Warn is easily forgivable
  • Detailed application
  • Extremely active and respected figure in the community

I think Shepard would make a great addition to the staff team

3 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

- Active

- Mature

- Friendly

Good luck!

HUGE +1 - Reasons stated above ^^^

-Rickle.

Edited by Rickle

4 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

- Active

- Mature

- Friendly

Good luck!

Good luck dude :)

4 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

- Active

- Mature

- Friendly

Good luck!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

- Active

- Mature

- Friendly

Good luck!

+1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Snow said:

- Active

Goodluck!

I'm giving this application a Massive +1

While Shepard was in Marauders he was mature and overall a nice person.

Good luck Shepard!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cecil said:

+1

• Detailed application

Can confirm his past staff positions and state he was a good staff member to work beside and assisted the server greatly during his time as staff member. +1

• Like 1

Huge +1

I've known Shepard for a while, and every interaction with him has been positive.

• Active
  • Mature
  • Well respected
  • Forgivable warn

Would make a fantastic Trial Moderator. I'd love to see you claiming my endless tickets!

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 10:30 AM, Cecil said:

+1

• Detailed application

• Like 1

**BUMP / EDIT**

Updated Time - Rank - In-Game name and updated with another community I was mod on. (Completely forgot about it)

On 11/7/2018 at 9:23 AM, Brass said:

+1

- Active

- Mature

- Friendly

Good luck!

+1, best of luck