Bailey says Hi.

This is something of a re-introduction due to a recent incident on the server and the way I think I need to handle it, many of you know me, but don't really know me on a level that I think is fit, you don't know much about me, my likes, dislikes, etc. I also sort of wanted to write this as an apology for anyone that I have ever done something wrong to on the server. So, I'm going to begin.

The reason I'm writing this is that recently its come to my attention that some people have negative opinions of me, that I don't think I'm going to be able to change with this post, but, its better than doing nothing I believe. So to those people, I'm sorry that I did something that made you think that way, whether its the way I spoke to you, or the Regiment I was in, or even the abuse that was brought to light the other day by Knight. There's not much I can do about it now that will change what happened, but at least you all know my point of view on such things. I'm going to be starting fresh with people that I am neutral or negative with, in my own personal mind, if I have a negative opinion of
you, or even a neutral opinion of you, I'm going to try and go out of my way to talk to you and get to know you, if you don't want to talk to me, that's fine, but I'd like to make the effort because I don't like people having a negative opinion of me.

To all of you who have made my time on Imperial Gaming a more enjoyable experience, thank you, because without the community and the friends I've made it would probably be quite dull, but, this post doesn't really affect you much, just know I will also be making an effort to speak to all of you more, because, what is this community without communication?

I don't really know why it bugs me when people have negative opinions of me, but it does, because I try to be as friendly as possible to everyone, I've even been told by Pablo that I'm too friendly. Which some people may think is a problem,
personally I don't.

I don't want to be best buddies with everyone on the server, nor do I want to force that upon people, but I would like to give everyone a shot and think of everyone in hopefully a positive or at least a neutral light, rather than thinking of someone and thinking they're going to act in a negative way towards me, which I can do with some people now, which is what I want to get rid of.

This is getting to be too long, this is a bit of a re-introduction, if you're new and you see me around the server arresting people, don't be afraid to say hi, I love to talk and I'd love to get to know people who don't really know where they are on the server at the moment and need someone to enjoy it with. I also love to make and texture models, so if you need a small texturing job done for Pac, be sure to come to me as well because its easy for me to do and I'd love to help anybody out.

So in conclusion, come say hi, I want to re-introduce myself to everybody on the server, if you're feeling up to it, you can even ask some questions in the replies and I'll do my best to answer, because, sometimes information is nice to know about someone on the server.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 3
  • Facepalm 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 7
3 hours ago, Hyperion said:

You make me warm inside xD

hot

You seem like a good guy who made a mistake, I don't see why everyone would have a negative opinion of you, plus you seem to have learned your lesson.

Also, hello there.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Relegator said:

I was stuck in a regiment with you for 60+ days, Im pretty sick of you, but I can't understand anyone having a negative opinion on you boss B|

90+*

• Like 1
  • Advisor

Staff member fucks up, admits and apologizes it and is open for his punishment and gets -1 on his post. Makes a reintroduction and also puts an apology in it and gets -1 on the posts. 

?

Never had a problem with you and you have only ever done 1 thing wrong and to be honest I should be the person who isnt happy with you for what you did on our services however im open for forgivness espically since you admitted and apologized and was open for your punishment. Dont take what other people think off you as some people just get angry and stay angry over the smallest things. Goodluck

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

Hey there, I'm Bailey as most of you know me, I'm 17 years old and from Victoria, Australia, I'm currently completing Year 11, along with one University Subject and a Year 12 Subject. Both of the advanced subjects being based around Law because I'd like to be a Lawyer when I'm older. My exams are next week, I'm very nervous for them, but I think I will be ok.

Other names I've gone by are Omo, Omoshiroii or as some of you may of known me from an older server, Jedi Knight SIsk Lobo. Those names have been retired now and I'd prefer to be known as Bailey.

I like to write stories, evident by me writing them for the server and sharing them on the forums for all of you to see, they make me feel good when writing them and also give me something to do when waiting for AOS's to pop up.

I am also a Model Maker, not on the level of Chopz or Alex (Chopz's roommate), but I like to re-texture things and work very closely with Venator, SaulWorthy and others, so if any of you need to get in contact with developers for commissions, you can always come to me, but I would advise going to Whitey first because in many cases Chopz is prepared to do it for you.

Outside of that, I just enjoy playing games like League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Rainbow Six Siege, I also really like RTS games, having helped my older Cousin go Semi-Pro with Age of Empires Two: HD Edition when we were both younger.

If any of you have any other questions, feel free to ask, I'd love to answer.

@Helsing

• Upvote 2