My Transfer from Navy to Shock

I wrote a short story about my transfer from Navy to Shock as I think it needs some explaining and its sort of an excuse to write again because I haven't written in a while, its a little shorter compared to my other ones, coming in at 2631 words, but I still hope you all enjoy it, I plan on working on a story for a new character I want to develop as a Major General (Event Character) or a new character I play as properly. There's not really much more to say because I don't like to make these little talks prior to the story very long. I also don't expect all of you to read all of it, nor do I expect any of you to read it, but it just makes my characters feel a little bit more alive and allows me to refer back to source material if I ever need help thinking on an decision I may have to make in character.

So, here it is. Enjoy.

Story

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
1 hour ago, S4Spooky said:

Daym this was a good story.

I also like "I wrote a short story" this was long and good af.

Yeah but I wrote it in a day, so its short to me.

16 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Damn man I wish I had your creativity, have been at a massive writer's block for a while now where I'll start a project and then run out of ideas. This is really good work!

I just write stories about my characters haha. I skipped out on a lot of the middle stuff for this one because I was a bit lazy and didn't want to be writing for days.

• Like 1
Just now, Bailey said:

I just write stories about my characters haha. I skipped out on a lot of the middle stuff for this one because I was a bit lazy and didn't want to be writing for days.

Well you articulate yourself very well especially if you consider this a "short story". Excellent work my guy, I envy your skills.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

But what about the wintohs