Kurt

Graphic Designers - USER GROUP

Hopefully this question hasn't been asked recently.

Giving the Junior Graphic Designers their own user group within the server, similar to the existing group for Junior Developers.

No powers or special commands would be assigned to this user group, it would simply be for 'flexing' purposes.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kahn said:

it would simply be for 'flexing' purposes.

This is why there is no user group for such things. Its unnecessary and only used for flexing purposes.

Edited by Bailey

-1 not needed. The role you have doesn’t actually effect the server at all (unlike developers), they affect the community as a whole.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

This is why there is no user group for such things. Its unnecessary and only used for flexing purposes.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

It's not needed to be honest.

-1. If this was added then you might as well give Media team or Support Team a user group.

Edited by Rickle

I'm not trying to exclude people from being rewarded in-game however the only Reason Developers have powers in-game is primarily because if people want to ask questions about development they can ask these players. They are also given a tag in-game so when we want to test things we can just easily assign the "Junior Developer" user group to permissions and it works straight away instead of individual player steam id's.

• Upvote 1

-1 have no use for it. I don’t see much use for it on the Server and as Martibo said about the ‘Junior developer’ role it actually has a few uses this one only has one use.

Unpopular opinion. 

He does more work than most of you do for the server, he uses skills and talent he could be using to earn money. To instead contribute to the server, so if he wants a lil tag that makes him feel special, i think thats fine. His really not asking for much

p.s im still lurking on the forums

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Gregis said:

Unpopular opinion. 

He does more work than most of you do for the server, he uses skills and talent he could be using to earn money. To instead contribute to the server, so if he wants a lil tag that makes him feel special, i think thats fine. His really not asking for much

p.s im still lurking on the forums

I wanted to upvote that, but i hit thinking and ive hit my limit and for some reason it wont let me upvote, but hey. Still, this guy gets it ^

My whole reason for querying this was that in the past, I've seen designers not get the recognition which they deserve, but gladly this isn't the case here.

Glad that @Martibo made things clear about the user group, as I now understand the reasoning for it.

So yes I do agree with the whole situation.

I guess this topic can be closed now? xd rawr

3 hours ago, Snow said:

Not needed what so ever.

I swear you keep digging yourself holes kid, stop taking digs at the community and actually try to repair your reputation 

• Haha 1

You could give them fourm tags?

its not needed on the server.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Fox said:

You could give them fourm tags?

its not needed on the server.

Forums tags should be sufficient but I think in game tags for specifically Graphics Designers seems a bit much.

2 minutes ago, Brass said:

Forums tags should be sufficient but I think in game tags for specifically Graphics Designers seems a bit much.

Well, yeah that’s what I said lmao.

if GDs were given server tags, so would support team and media team too, it’s just not needed on the server.

• Upvote 1