Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090625929/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Camaro

In Game Rank: Junior Agent

In Game Regiment: Imperial Security Bureau

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

3ed67210131bf67f2be43b5d90cabed7.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, only in single player, I have put a lot of hours into PAC so I  have a basic idea of what I am doing, I have asked around on the server for advice on PAC proving to be very helpful and I have also looked a YouTube tutorials which have also been very helpful. I can perform things like, bone manipulation, models, animations, events, text, sounds and beams. But I would love to be able to learn from other members of the community to expand on what I can do in PAC

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with PAC because, I have been part of this community for a while now, so I know the rules, especially when it comes to PAC, so I have no intent to abuse PAC with prop count or anything like that. I am also a part of ISB which which requires a lot RP,  I have also earnt the trust of everyone in ISB due to my friendly nature and RP, I have never been banned, kicked or warned which I believe reflects my attitude when playing on the sever.  PAC is a great tool, but it also comes with a lot of power, I believe that I am responsible enough to use PAC to the best of it's ability without impacting those around me in a negative way.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want access to PAC because, it allows a massive amount of RP to take place, simple animations and props can make a worlds difference to a certain scenario, whether it be while I am interrogating someone, I can use PAC to have a Interrogation droid by my side. PAC also adds a new layer of Immersion to the server for myself using PAC but also those around me. PAC has unlimited possibilities, I hope to learn and share techniques in the PAC community so that I can enhance my RP experience. Having access to PAC would also make it a lot easier and quicker to learn and practice with other PAC users, due to the fact that I would not have to switch from the Server and Single player.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I deserve PAC because, I am active on the server, I try to hope on the server every day,  I am always happy to lend a helping hand to those who need it, whatever it may involve, I always intend to RP, I follow the rules. I would also use it for it's main purpose which is to improve the RP on the server for everyone around me. It's also very important to give back to those who have helped me with PAC, so If i gain the right to use PAC on the server, I would gain experience in using it, and apply my experience into helping players who have just acquired PAC.

PAC3 Examples:

Spoiler

General ISB outfit, equipped with an Earpiece, Camera on the eye, Storage spaces on the front and back, Blaster which disappears when the Weapon is equipped, Hologram for receiving messages Data-tape on the back to be used when conversations or encounters need to be recorded. I intend to add more things to this as time goes on and I get more experience using PAC.

Spoiler

A Imperial Speeder with two ISB agents inside, could use this during events to get from one location to another

Spoiler

An example of one of my Holograms

Spoiler

Hologram used for reciveing messages, I intend to improve on this more as I gain more experience using PAC

0e794f849ae8c21aefcdde5a0ef9aa11.png

Hands behind back pose, used for walking around and standing at debrief 

98ab963f34eab762aa0a9620bf88eba5.png

Surrender pose, to use during hostage situations or threatening situations, I hope to also work on this one more.

bf6b961064fd00dfe5a2205c1637ba18.png

Myself explaining things to two ISB operatives, could expand on this more to involve in more RP situations

c801f078f330789c5ffd3ad2663a6353.png

Myself ordering the Interrogation droid to do what it does best.

4e2c7936213ce50854fcb68c230cca12.png

Crouching behind cover, activates when I am crouching then de-activates when I stand up again.

cbb2774df121f8cd874e2ae3b05df764.png

I appreciate you reading through my app :)

Edit: Added a new example and also updated/fixed the Eyepiece and Surrender

Edited by Camaro
Added more examples
  • Like 1

+1
-Good Answers
Could make some more pacs as their is not many but they are somewhat unique 
-Active and responsible

• Like 1

+1

Improvements:

Make the surrender pose seem more natural

Clean up the eyepiece to make it fit more in the eye and look clean

Add some more pac examples

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Snoozy said:

+1
-Good Answers
-Active and responsible

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Planz said:

+1

Improvements:

1+

• Like 1

Neutral for now - you're a good guy and all but I cant see what most of these PACs would be used for.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoozy said:

+1
-Good Answers
Could make some more pacs as there is not many but they are somewhat unique 
-Active and responsible

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoozy said:

+1
-Good Answers
-Active and responsible

Your Pac3 application is awesome and I love the way you format it but it could use some more pacs, especially some unique ones. Other than that I loved your application and the current pacs on it. Good luck - Wombatiacus

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bevan said:

Neutral for now - you're a good guy and all but I cant see what most of these PACs would be used for.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Snoozy said:

+1
-Good Answers
-Active and responsible

• Like 1

+1
Great agent and is trustworthy. Though his PACs may be basic, there is definitely room for improvement, and I believe Imperial Gaming would be the best place for him to improve and hone his PAC3 skills.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

+1
Great agent and is trustworthy. Though his PACs may be basic, there is definitely room for improvement, and I believe Imperial Gaming would be the best place for him to improve and hone his PAC3 skills.

Absolutely dedicated, fantastic roleplayer, works damn hard in ISB, can definitely be trusted with PAC - and his skill will only grow with time and experience.
+1

10 hours ago, Planz said:

+1

Improvements:

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

+1

+1

+1!!!

Very responsible and mature ISB agent that I have had the pleasure to serve alongside. Very active, and nice to interact with.

Only thing I could suggest, is adding a few more examples and putting a little bit more work into some of the current ones.

Edited by Misahu

11 hours ago, Bevan said:

Yeah I see where you are coming from, I didn't want to fill my application up with generic stuff, but I will defiantly try and make more PAC's

17 hours ago, Snoozy said:

+1
-Good Answers
-Active and responsible

On 11/4/2018 at 10:07 PM, Planz said:

+1

Improvements:

@Planz

Updated both the surrender pose and eyepiece, and I added one more example (working on more). Would appreciate it if you gave me some feedback on what I have done. :)