• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Axle

Axle's EM Application

Steam Name: [IG] Just Smile

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87887550

In Game Name and Rank: Leading Crewman Dave Wilton 

Time Played (Server Time)65BD7F7EF69C78E5784E6934D4D6CC7C9BAD6FD6 (1680Ã1050)

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): I have 3 active warnings, 2 of them are for Racism and 1 Player Disrespect But I have put that behind me And I promise I am a better person now then when i first joined and still continue to be more mature. And please to those who view this I promise I have changed.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): I was an Event Master On Poseidon Servers(Clone Wars) Reason Why Left: Server went through technical issues So I left , I was an Event Master on Imperuim Gaming (Axis vs Allies) Reason Why Left: It was American So the Ping got to me after awhile so I Left, I was an Event Master on Gateway Gaming (Clone Wars) And an Event Master on The Gaming Council (Clone Wars,) Reason Why Left: Staff got a little heat-it with each other but i wasn't apart of it but they thought I did something wrong and kicked me for nothing.

Why are you applying to be an event master: I rally do Enjoy this server as it is one of the biggest Star Wars And Rp servers on Garry's mod and I really want to play a bigger role in the server and help old and new comers of the server have as much fun as I have on the server. As well I have seen their have been a lack of events on the server and many people are leaving, bored or disappointed with some of the Events that have been happening now and as I said before wish to make people have a better experience on the server and possibly attract more people onto the server (Who aren't Minges) And I have also noticed the lack of EM's being on.

What can you bring to the event master team: My Creative Mind of Endless fun. I can also be a big help to those who are struggling and try my absolute best to help them out no matter the cost. And as well i can act very well when RP'ing as a character and a quick thinker when the task is as hand and a Very Trustful person when you don't really see a lot of trustful people these days.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: I wish to make all those in the event feel welcome and comfortable while in it. Such as allowing Pilots to participate instead of being ground troopers. Navy being able to have radio towers to communicate with troopers. And I wish to make things more enticing for those who don't have a greater knowledge of Role-play as others while also allowing those who have a larger construct of Role play to also be enticed into the event. And I also want to make sure the events are as fair as they can be instead of 2 Jedi's with 8000% Health. As One example of what can be an unfair event. And I'd also like have some more Passive Rp instead of Shoot this and shoot that sort of Rp because Star Wars isn't always about Guns and Death.

Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands: Yes I do have Prior knowledge of how these commands work.

Anything else you would like to add: Really thanks for reading my EM App I have put a lot of time and effort into it and I'd just like to say thanks to all of you and I'f I'm accepted I promise to do my best to help the server's Events.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: Fake Distress

Preparation: Set up all Binds and spawn all props and get player models and weapons ready.

Map: rp_stardestroyer_v2_4_inf

Models: 9 Standard Rebel Models and 1 Commanding Rebel Officer

Weapons: A280C

Ammo: 9999 Thousand

Health: 950.

Ships: 4 Tantive IV's and 1 U-Wing

Story: Rebel Leaders have come up with a new way of capturing/destroying Imperial frigates without taking heavy casualties. Unfortunately for the Rebels have not tested this strategy, but word has come in that an Imperial Star destroyer Is the sector close by and Rebels just have captured an Imperial Captain who is being held hostage and who just been made to send out a fake distress call for the ISD-Chimera's assistants Unfortunately that Star Destroyer just so happens to be ours...

Phase 1: Navy will receive a Distress call from Captain Hilton in a sector near by. Navy will launch into hyperspace to assist him.

Phase 2: Once out of Hyperspace 4 Tantive IV's will be outside of the Star destroyer. While A U-Wing lands In MH2 With Rebels on board.

Phase 3: Troopers will have to prevent the Rebels from getting into The Engine Room, While Pilots Try and destroy the Tantive IV's.

Phase 4: Rebels will get into the Engine room and start planting charges.

Phase 5: 1-2 Rebels are captured by the Imperials and ill be interrogated while Engineers defuse the charges.

Event Idea 2: Rebels in hiding

Preparation: Set up all Binds and spawn all props and get player models and weapons ready.

Map: Gm_Jakku_wreck

Models: 10 Standard Rebel Models, 1 Commanding Rebel Officer and 2 Jedi

Weapons: A280C, 2 light sabers 

Ammo: 9999 Thousand

Health: Rebels 950, Jedi 2500 Thousand

Ships: Not required 

Story: Recently The ISD- "Battleaxe" was engaged in combat over the planet of Jakku after obtaining valuable information on Rebel Hideouts and locations. Before going down however The ISD-Chimera was able to gain the whereabouts of the crash site but unfortunately The Rebels also have the whereabouts of and have already commandeered the Crashed Ship but what they don't known is the ISD-Chimera has sent Imperial forces to the crash site.

Phase 1: All troopers will be called to MH1 For debrief and will be then dismiss to a drop-ship.

Phase 2: All troopers will wait a debrief area until further told.

Phase 3: Troopers will move to the Crash site and search the ship for the data while enemy rebels.

Phase 4: The Data will be discovered in the Engine Room next to a Terminal by the Imperials.

Phase 5: The data will be be brought back to where the Debrief is located and then The troopers will have Debrief on the planet and then Return to the ISD- Chimera On drop-ships.

Edited by Axle

Neutral, leaning very close to a -1

+ Lots of experience (Poseidon, Gateway, TGC)

* You have some warns for things that I really don't like, but if you insist that this will never happen, that is something that I can reserve judgement on.

* Relatively unknown

* Generic, yet doable events

- A shiteload of grammatical and spelling errors.  This might not seem like a lot, but you talk about characters with 5000000 health.

10 minutes ago, Axle said:

i want to make the Event master team feel more respected as individuals

- I don't know what you think about the EM team, but I think everyone in the team is amassing as it is and are very well respected by the community at large.  It is also the hight of hubris to think that if the EM team was not respected (which it isn't) that you could change it on your own.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Goliath said:

* You have some warns for things that I really don't like, but if you insist that this will never happen, that is something that I can reserve judgement on.

* Relatively unknown

- A lot of grammatical and spelling errors.  This might not seem like a lot, but you talk about characters with 5000000 health.

15 minutes ago, Goliath said:

* Relatively unknown

- A shiteload of grammatical and spelling errors.  This might not seem like a lot, but you talk about characters with 5000000 health.

- I don't know what you think about the EM team, but I think everyone in the team is amassing as it is and are very well respected by the community at large.  It is also the hight of hubris to think that if the EM team was not respected (which it isn't) that you could change it on your own.

I'd also like to know, who were you on Gateway? I've spent almost 2 years of my time on GMod at Gateway and I'm unaware of who you were. Please provide a name.

4 hours ago, Goliath said:

* Relatively unknown

Edited by Emerald

1 hour ago, Goliath said:

* Relatively unknown

2 hours ago, Goliath said:

* Relatively unknown

1-

* Relatively unknown

* Relatively unknown

Goliath said it all, Neutral

While the layout for the events are good, there needs to be more detail in what occurs during each phase like what could possibly happen if the event didn't go as planned.

Seeing as you have such a large amount of experience as an EM, these events aren't creative enough to convince me that you really want a spot on this team, that coupled with the large amount of spelling and grammatical errors shows that you didn't proof read your application with enough scrutiny or didn't care enough to do so.

10 minutes ago, Cecil said:

Goliath said it all, Neutral

While the layout for the events are good, there needs to be more detail in what occurs during each phase like what could possibly happen if the event didn't go as planned.

Seeing as you have such a large amount of experience as an EM, these events aren't creative enough to convince me that you really want a spot on this team, that coupled with the large amount of spelling and grammatical errors shows that you didn't proof read your application with enough scrutiny or didn't care enough to do so.

Neutral

Best of luck - Shepard

13 hours ago, Goliath said:

* Relatively unknown

I agree with most of this except I'm not leaning towards a -1, I'm more of leaning towards a +1, but for now I'm going to stay at NEUTRAL for the time being. I could change my answer in future. Good luck. - Wombatiacus

4 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I agree with most of this except I'm not leaning towards a -1, I'm more of leaning towards a +1, but for now I'm going to stay at NEUTRAL for the time being. I could change my answer in future. Good luck. - Wombatiacus

Neutral

-1. I have no clue who you are and those warns are hard to over look for me. The Application has a ton of errors. The Events could do with some work, they’re pretty standard in my opinion. Best of Luck.

21 hours ago, Goliath said:

* Relatively unknown

Reasons listed by Goliath.

Edit: Especially because of your multiple warns for racism.

Edited by Brass

On 11/4/2018 at 11:28 AM, Goliath said:

* Relatively unknown

- A shiteload of grammatical and spelling errors.  This might not seem like a lot, but you talk about characters with 5000000 health

Totally agree with what Goliath has said but I will -1. Especially because of the 2 warns for Racism and the player disrespect warn. I am really uncertain if you can be trusted with this responsibility.

On 11/4/2018 at 11:28 AM, Goliath said:

* Relatively unknown

On 11/4/2018 at 11:45 AM, Bailey said:

I'd also like to know, who were you on Gateway? I've spent almost 2 years of my time on GMod at Gateway and I'm unaware of who you were. Please provide a name.

Neutral until an answer is provided to this question.

Edited by Splonter