Max's Event Master Application

Steam Name : donga dunderson

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:139067085

In Game Name and Rank : Corporal Max

Time Played (Server Time) : Capture.PNG.911a0b392bb4bb3f3458cc8239442c5c.PNG (1 week, 1 day and 17 hours)

Have you had any warns and/or bans  : I have been banned on an alternate account. However, I am using this application as a means to turn over a new leaf.

Have you been an event master on any other servers : No

Why are you applying to be an event master : 

Over the past month or so, I have been inactive due to illness. I have only recently joined back to this community and the spark I once had has re-ignited. My love for this community and my inactivity have given me motivation and an unrelenting drive to contribute to the server in any facet I can, and I believe the opportunity to become an event master will fulfill this drive and instill myself with a sense of pride and honour. I am a naturally creative person, and I get really frustrated when I can't express myself creativity throughout my life, also translating into Star War RP. I believe my urge to be creative would also be fulfilled by the opportunity to become an event master, as creativity is a mandatory asset to any event master. I also want to give back to people who have made my experience on this server a memorable one, and possibly make their time of the server extremely enjoyable through creative, innovative, and most importantly, fun events.

What can you bring to the event master team :

As stated above, my unrelentingly drive to be as creative as I can be will bring creative and innovative events for the player base of Imperial Gaming, consequently leading to an enjoyable experience for the community. I am a responsible, mature and (recently) active member of the community, and I am willing to learn and develop skills to further increase mine and other players experience during events. Over the coming holidays, I can be extremely active and work extensively with the event team to bring Imperial Gaming enjoyable events. My heavily role-play orientated regiment, Storm Commandos, and my experience in ISB as an Operative, are also beneficial to running events, as the level of RP in those regiments are at a high standard. My knowledge in Star Wars lore will also be beneficial to the event master team, as this will assists in immersing the players more with the connection to Star Wars. I have significant creative and role-play knowledge that will prove beneficial to the event master team holistically.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative :

I will plan to make Passive RP events  more fundamental and impactful. I believe that the best events on the server are the Passive RP ones, as they embody the RP aspect to a tee. Although quite comical in nature, an event where a bunch of wizards and magicians came onto the ship and began to cause havoc, was one of the most memorable and enjoyable events I have been involved in.  However, the amount of PassiveRP events recently have been quite small, and I will aim to aid this, thus making events more enjoyable and innovative. I will also aim to create more links between Star Wars lore and events. This will act as a learning and immersion tool to ultimately make the event experience enjoyable, whilst informing the player about significant point of Star Wars lore that they can relate to, and apply to their own role-play on the server. I implement Star Wars lore into Event Idea #1 (See Events heading). through the use of the New Reborn (a Sith cult active since the Old Republic, dissolved around 14 ABY), which I believe will result in a far better event experience. Overall, PassiveRP should be a more integral part of the event process, and I believe I could set this in motion.

Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands :

No I do not have prior knowledge of ULX commands. However, I am taking the necessary steps to learn these in my spare time.

26/11/2018:

I have basic knowledge of ULX commands through research. I believe if I were to obtain the position of event master, this knowledge will increase ten-fold.

Anything else you would like to add: 

Feedback is one of the most valuable assets I can received for this. Please feel free to add as much criticism and feedback as you can, so my knowledge can grow. Thank you for taking the time out of your day for reading this. I really appreciate it.

26/11/2018

Also if you see me around, don't be scared to say hi.

Events:

Event #1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_geNoM82PkK7Z1JzWrc3ieGsxpZqHHN6UNcZOjW3YEM/edit?usp=sharing

Event #2

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11s4Jvo2_xUSzSnq31AO6JSTJdwypUisOXT8eU4hQhfQ/edit?usp=sharing

Event #3

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11s4Jvo2_xUSzSnq31AO6JSTJdwypUisOXT8eU4hQhfQ/edit?usp=sharing

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I, Max, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Max
Detail on application
16 minutes ago, Rivers said:

+1

Would make a good EM. Your recent activity is easily forgivable considering the circumstances and with some mentoring I feel like you'd do well in the role.

Best of luck.

+1, Reason stated above. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Snoozy said:

+1
- Havent seen much of you recently, but i remember you being quite helpful and friendly when i was in shock and riot and you were in ISB.
- Application is detailed 

- Goodluck

+1

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Had an alt account and got banned on it. 

Hey Morgan, If you would like to talk about this situation in private, I can give you a full explanation and apology.

14 minutes ago, charles said:

Sorry but having ALTs is serious and the fact is its just not allowed. Plus i have seen you once

I understand. That period of my life was a dark time and there where various circumstances that lead to my stupid decision making. Without going into detail, I made a stupid mistake under the influence and lied to good people about a serious occurrence  that I caused. I should/still should be punished for what I have done. However, I have created this application to make a mends with myself, and the people I have betrayed in the past. If any of you see this (you know who you are), and would like to know the full story, let me know. 

14 hours ago, Boris said:

Umm...I've only been gone for like I dunno 2 Days - Who are you...Legit Never seen you before....

If you got banned on an ALT....Why isn't that ban not listed

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, S4Spooky said:

Neutral

No idea who the heck you are, but I like the event. be a bit more active in the community and it'll be a +1.

Best of luck - Shepard

34 minutes ago, Boris said:

Umm...I've only been gone for like I dunno 2 Days - Who are you...Legit Never seen you before....

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Morgan said:

If you can't be trusted to follow basic rules you can't be trusted with such an important role in the community.

p.s

This is not set in stone, if I observe a significant improvement and change in behavior I may change my opinion.

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Boris said:

If you got banned on an ALT....Why isn't that ban not listed

17 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Sorry, but why aren’t you banned on both if you used and got banned on an alt?

I understand the confusion about the recent information gained about the ban. Staff have put a large amount of trust into me to fix my mistakes and mend relationships with people I have affected, this is why I am not on the banned list. I will update my information on the application explaining this. This application was also a catalyst for me to turn over a new page in my experience on the server and give back. Nevertheless, thank you for your input. I appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Goliath said:

If you can't be trusted to follow basic rules you can't be trusted with such an important role in the community.

p.s

This is not set in stone, if I observe a significant improvement and change in behavior I may change my opinion.

I understand. I will put as much effort in to improve my behavior. Thank you for your input. I appreciate it.

19 hours ago, Hyperion said:

I've had one interaction with Max and that was on my second day in Navy when he tazed and cuffed me for no reason and dragged me to the brig which later on led to him being kicked from ISB so I'm gonna say

Although some parts of your story are false, I would like to apologise again for what I did. It was a total lapse in my judgement and I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for your input. I appreciate it.

On 11/3/2018 at 7:00 PM, Theo said:

+1

Goodluck.

On 11/3/2018 at 7:03 PM, Rivers said:

+1

Would make a good EM. Your recent activity is easily forgivable considering the circumstances and with some mentoring I feel like you'd do well in the role.

Best of luck.

23 hours ago, Snoozy said:

+1
- Havent seen much of you recently, but i remember you being quite helpful and friendly when i was in shock and riot and you were in ISB.
- Application is detailed 

- Goodluck

23 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1, Reason stated above. 

23 hours ago, Jesis said:

+1

Thanks for the support fellas. I appreciate it. 

Neutral leaning towards a +1

No one seems to be talking about the events so I'll present my ideas on them.
I like the idea behind 1st event, you demonstrate a good understanding of RP and the event is laid out well. I think the potential outcomes however could be more detailed, maybe the sith cult's anger gets the better of them if the youngling is killed and some turn against the sith on the ship.

While the second event is also detailed well and the idea is entertaining, I'm not sure you could justify respawning the musicians as those characters should only have one life. 

Your ban is concerning however and I think you really need to focus on increasing your activity in the next week or two to demonstrate that you have changed and in general to re-introduce yourself to the server as you have been gone for a fair bit

Goodluck

• Upvote 1
  • Welshy locked this topic