okay guys I thought of this fun thing we could do (I mean me) I call it R/AskIG 

its where I post a question 

the question for the Day  / Week / month  (may change) 

What thing you did Almost led you to being Pk'D?

I'll answer first  

When I was instructed to fire the laser (DS), I Forgot to comms in that I was, following that bailey broke my hand with a Hammer and then krennic came and asked "WHAT THE **** HAPPENED" and I got to say to his face "the weapon isn't ready to fire"

Alright, leave your criticism down below

if this does become a thing I'll Take questions in my Pms

enjoy

-Delta  

• Upvote 1

Whitey framed me for crushing 12 people in the trash compacter and the emperor, luckily it was all leading to an event but at the time i was being accused of high treason.

P.S didnt know it was leading to an event.

• Upvote 1

The thing that almost got me pked is when i was in shock and riot both me and pulse high fived the emperor we got cuffed and sent to ISB for interrogation. shit was so funny. 

Ps.. Palpy only likes fist bumps

69 Reactions lets go

Edited by Snoozy
  • Haha 2

I have two stories. Warning: they are long.

Spoiler

Back when I was in Navy, I surrendered to Rebels who invaded the bridge (as I literally had no choice but to, I would have died if I could). I got shot anyway because nobody knew how to Hostage RP so when I got revived I was seriously injured. When I got revived, I was arrested for not dying (literally!) and was sent to the medbay to be psychologically tested. General Romodi walked into my ward while the medics were away and beat my eye out of my skull and ordered the medics not to treat me. As my injuries got worse and I was on death's door (and after begging not to be pk'd over some dumb event I had no control over), Romodi relinquished his order and I was able to medically treated.

Spoiler

Some time afterwards, ISB and the Sovereign Protector were being real dicks and were getting on Navy's backs for not jumping to the battle station. They threatened us as we weren't Sonic the Hedgehog doing our Navy RP at lightspeed, which I found ridiculous. In the heat of the moment, I comms'd in that I would slit the throat of the next person who complained about us taking too long to jump. Mr Good Samaritan Protector jumped in and asked if what I was saying was a threat and I foolishly confirmed it. I get an arrest order by Tarkin for threatening the Emperor, out of all things, and Lachlan defended what I said, which seemed to calm tensions a bit. As I made my way to the Control Room to clear the ISB to takeoff, I was arrested by Gatsby, and, disappointed in his undying yet unnecessary loyalty in this situation, I asked him why he was following the ridiculous orders of an old slimeball. I was brought before Tarkin and the Emperor and after sucking up very successfully, I was nearly granted confinement on the bridge where I had full reign of the bridge and I would be served meals, but could not leave. But then Gatsby whispered in Tarkin's ear that I had called him an old slimeball and I was confined to my quarters on the bridge, supervised by Captain Pterro, for TWO REAL LIFE DAYS. I was tortured by multiple regiments and was beaten senselessly. Thrawn eventually had the mercy to come in and demote me from Lieutenant to Midshipman, instead of sending me to death, which I honestly would have preferred beforehand as it would of avoided this roleplay which wasn't fun at all.

TL;DR: Don't go into Navy if you or your character is a hothead. If shit gets real, just die, it'll save you a lot of trouble.

57 minutes ago, Rivers said:

I may or may not have encouraged / forced Whitey to down about 4 beers while he was half passed out in Tie Bays. (I mean no I didn't) It lead to @Basil hunting me down non-stop and a fat ISB interrogation session.

In or out roleplay? lmao

Alright Sit back and enjoy the story boys. So it was cold winters morning... I hopped onto Garry's mod and I logged into the server... There was a rebellion going on which was being lead by the DT Brigadier Trigon (This was ages ago...) I was 212th Brigadier at the time and I saw this going on so I went into ISB and I joined in with the rebellion (Because why not, not much to do as an attack battalion back then :P). The Emperor hears word of this and he sends the entire server to their doom, by this I mean he sent them down ISB's doorway and they all got completely destroyed. I was with the crowd of DT killing everyone, I raked up 7 kills then as they broke the DT lines I became a "Fake Hostage". This is what saved me from PK. If I didn't act like a Hostage I would have been PK'd as the Emperor said in OOC. That's my brush with Perma Death. All and all I killed people and that's all that matters ;). It was a good day for hunting :P.

Edited by Wombatiacus
2 hours ago, Rivers said:

I may or may not have encouraged / forced Whitey to down about 4 beers while he was half passed out in Tie Bays. (I mean no I didn't) It lead to @Basil hunting me down non-stop and a fat ISB interrogation session.

This was very much in RP for me, and forgive me please i had to find someone.  

Ps. Answer to your question delta its almost everyday since i manage to piss of ISB so often.

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Basil said:

This was very much in RP for me, and forgive me please i had to find someone.  

Ps. Answer to your question delta its almost everyday since i manage to piss of ISB so often.

But Basil, did you ever stop and think that maybe you had the right guy all along? 

Amazing responses everyone 

This is now a thing 

I will be doing, I'll try to include a statement of things that have occurred on the server 

Not sure if this is daily thing or a weekly thing 

But I'll keep you posted 

Made a house inside a Maintence Room.

It had a kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom everything! 
However I made one oversight, to help with my immersion I put in lights across the house as well, these lights went through the wall and Kendrick as Vader saw them and came into the room while I was in their watching TV. 

Long story short, it was rough

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1