ID: 76561198267273521

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267273521/

Name: Quoth

Reg: Stormtrooper Corps

6df3fd53ec22f7f8dd6eb0a105a09f2e.png

Bantime: Permanent 

Staff member: Thrawn

When: 28/06/18

Reason: Stole ship and attempted to ram into a bunch of people.

Detail: So it was a Saturday night (I think) and there was an event on Naboo City. I saw a dropship on a landing pad so I intentionally got in it, flew above a bunch of troopers and started shooting at them, I then decided to try and ram them. Luckily, Thrawn stopped me from causing a mess and put me in a jail cell. He then tried to have a reasonable conversation about it but I was being a whiney baby telling fibs like: I didn't know how to fly it, I didn't mean to. Then he permabanned me.

Why I deserve a second chance: I know a lot of you won't forgive me for what I have done and I completely understand if you don't. It was a massive mistake that I performed those actions that night and I am very ashamed of myself. On other servers, I have learnt what staff members have to deal with every day and I should have never caused this much trouble for the staff team because if I were to be a staff member, I would not like it at all. I do know how to roleplay now, and I was a commander of a regiment on another server so I know how it all works now. I understand that I did lie in my previous ban appeals which was a big mistake but... I believe everyone deserves a second chance to show who they really are and how they have changed, which is why I am presenting you with a deal. The deal is that I get un permabanned and if I get ONE warning then I get permanently banned from the community and I will never bother you again. I assure you, I will NOT break this deal.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you understand,

Sincerely, Quoth.

Edited by Quoth

I remember this so well. Cody even posted a video of it on the forums I believe. That aside I agree with Brass.

5 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

• I believe you deserve a chance.
  • But I do hold that you should be put on a strict 1 month probation period.

Good luck.

I am sorry but I have to do this 

I am sure @Cody would agree after you last ban appeal your story has changed at first it was I had no idea how to fly to I did it on purpose

Now I don't hate you because people make mistakes but try do something to make it up like a sorry post

Netrual

6 hours ago, charles said:

I am sorry but I have to do this 

I am sure @Cody would agree after you last ban appeal your story has changed at first it was I had no idea how to fly to I did it on purpose

Now I don't hate you because people make mistakes but try do something to make it up like a sorry post

Netrual

This is what the ban appeal is for, to say sorry for all the mistakes I have done in the past and how I deserve a second chance.

Approved

Hi Quoth,

Your application has been approved, your ban will be lifted.

If caught breaking server rules or lying to staff again, you will be placed back on the ban list.

Please ensure to familiarize yourself with our server rules which can be found below:

• Chopz locked this topic