Star Wars RP Quote Puns

---When you really like Skyrim but you also really like Star Wars RP---

Hey, you Trooper. You're finally awake Respawned. You were trying to cross the border Stealthily Infiltrate ISB, right?
Walked right into that
Imperial Imperial Deathtrooper ambush, same as us, and that thief Mingy ST over there.

I'd be a lot happier and a lot warmer with a belly Rebel full of mead Blaster Bolts.

No lollygagging Minging!

I'm not a man Minge, I'm a weapon Rule Abiding Trooper in human Comedy Gold form.

My favorite drinkin Minging buddy! Lets get some mead Warns!

Staying out of trouble, kinsman ST PVT With Gun Off Safety?

Looking for work Something To Do At Defcon 5? Find an axe Unguarded MH1 Control Room and bring me Press all the wood Lockdown And WeeWoo Buttons you can chop Stealthily Get Away With.

Now its 3:31am and i need some sleep, lets keep the Star Wars RP puns rolling down in the comments bellow!!!

-Razzle

Edited by Razzle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

This hurts a little, but at the same time, I'm not one to shitpost on a thread asking for puns.

Mace Windex
General Cannoli
Shaak Shaak Ti like you like it.

And one from when I was at school, we had two teachers with the last name Barker, so we used to call them each Chew. Chew Barker.

hehexdunbantyler1

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This hurts a little, but at the same time, I'm not one to shitpost on a thread asking for puns.

Mace Windex
General Cannoli
Shaak Shaak Ti like you like it.

And one from when I was at school, we had two teachers with the last name Barker, so we used to call them each Chew. Chew Barker.

hehexdunbantyler1

Grand Master Yoga

Emperor Palprotein

Qui Gone Jym

Dark Vaper

3 hours ago, Delta said:

Shore enough this was as bad as I expected 

This will scar the forums 

I enjoyed it don't jump to a conclusion 

This is shockingly funny. It's an absolute riot. It shadows my ones. Sand is made of tiny rocks, while mud is water mixed with dirt. Fun fact: the background colour of the forums is navy.

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 1