Ralla's Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: Ralla

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68798543

In game name and rank: Ralla, ISB Senior Operative

Time Played: 2 Weeks, 1 Day

Why are you applying for this position?: After a long thought process and approval from myself I am applying for this position simply because I have what it takes to help move the server forward, I am currently an active member of the community and play ImperialRP regularly and when I am on I do my best to enforce the rules however with limited power I can not do much if someone does not choose to listen to what I have to say. I would like to continue applying myself and get more involved with the server to help it grow and make it a place where all players can feel that they're not going to get bullied, or excluded as I see and hear about this a lot in some cases. In many situations admins may go AFK because they're busy IRL but whenever I'm on the server I will do my best to respond to admin calls in order to keep the player base happy.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Through my experiences of moderating I believe that I have what it takes to deal with situations calmly and maturely I will also bring all 2.3k hours + of Garry's Mod experience to the server and apply that in order to help the players, or simply whatever it takes to keep the player base happy for example OOC breach and clears when it's under 20 players, just little stuff like that which occupies the players. The current staff team is impeccable and believe it will take time to become as good as them however I believe with my experiences, my activeness and my dedication towards the server I will make a great staff member and assist the server in the process of growing and become even bigger then what it is now.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Yes,

• Voxel Servers ImperialRP - Moderator 
  • (shut down) Nebula Servers Clone Wars RP  - Super Admin
  • (shut down) Revolutionary Gaming Dark RP - Admin

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Well this is probably the part that's going to strike doubt in to the minds of the players, however I was permanently banned on my first day for killing badger multiple times for more details refer to this ( Scroll Down for details ) - also note that this was 3-4 months before I started playing Imperial Gaming seriously.

So that brings it to 1 Ban, 0 Warnings, 0 kicks 

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: Another well suited staff member that treats all as equals because that is the right thing to do when moderating. I will also bring my dedication and contribution of moving forward regardless if I am accepted or denied nothing will change. I will also put in constant effort to help the server run smoothly,  keep the player base happy and make sure that Imperial Gaming is a fun place to get involved.

Anything else you would like to add: I am usually on everyday for around 5+ hours, Please give me feedback I will need it in order to grow as a player so don't hesitate to do so .

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

+1

Ralla is a mature and responsible player which I see always upholding the rules. This application is outstanding and has shown that you put a lot of effort into becoming Trial-Mod. In my opinion, if you were accepted, you would benefit the staff team greatly.

Good Luck,

Ling Ling

+1 - I haven't personally met you but I have seen you around lots. Seem the be fairly known around the community and from your application seem to have the qualities needed for a T-Mod. Good Luck!

On 5/23/2017 at 6:42 PM, Maffa146 said:

+1. Ralla, your a good ISB member. Good luck on the App. 

Thanks,

Maxine

Your not Navy anymore kiddo

Thank You Maxine :)

+1 - Have seen him around a lot. He is great at roleplay and performs his job well. Would be a Great Addition to the staff team.

Regards
--Dom

2 hours ago, Dom said:

+1 - Have seen him around a lot. He is great at roleplay and performs his job well. Would be a Great Addition to the staff team.

Regards
--Dom

Thanks for the feedback dom!

+1 I think that Ralla would make an amazing addition to the Moderation team on the server. I have seen him around quite a bit and I think that he is a good fit for the role.